Pulp Fiction

→ in
Tools    

Do not think they are planning to make another one. To film is truly awesome and i do not think you can compare Pulp to Gump they are such different films.

I think they should stop while they're ahead. Making another one might...I don't know...might ruin Pulp Fiction for a lot of people.

10/10 can't say a bad thing about it wish i could though

Tarantino showed a lot of promise in those days. Resevoir Dogs, then Pulp Fiction, Jakie Brown was also a great film. I can't say I am too interested in the later QT films though. Ever since Kill Bill his films seem to be nothing more than cinema-graphic-masturbation. I would kill to see QT make a film ABOUT something. Pulp Fiction was about something, and was a GREAT film. I'd like to see him return to that essence.

Good point mark, would you agree that Kill Bill was more about something than Pulp Fiction was? To me Pulp Fiction was so heavily reliant on the dialog that it made a relatively nothing story into a great film. While Kill Bill is a much more concentrated story about revenge. Just some thoughts.

Plot wise, yes Kill Bil was about more. But substance and stlye wise, Pulp Fiction seemed to bring a lot more to the table. The fact that it was about nothing was its brilliances, as his allowed the film to travel in amazing directions. Kill Bill has one direction: senseless violence and gore. And don't get me wrong, its hella fun to watch and I am not apposed to ultraviolence in film. But the fact remains, Kill Bill (and Grindhouse for that matter) are about nothing other than violence and head nods to other films.

The fact that it was about nothing was its brilliances, as his allowed the film to travel in amazing directions.
Very true. I could never really put my finger on what about PF made me like it so much, but you hit the nail right on the head.

Why's there a gun in your trousers?
IMO Pulp Fiction is the greatest Movie ever made... read my post for reasoning on this thread---

http://www.movieforums.com/community...?t=5936&page=8

Great movie!!

Are they making another?
I dont see how they would make a remake. i dont think quentin would do that anyway, but if he did i would of course watch it i just hope its better than Death Proof!!!
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

"Vulgar Novel" by “Vincent and the horse sand‘s wife”, “the gold watch”, “Bunney‘s situation” three stories as well as the movie head‘s and tail‘s prologues and the last act five parts is composed. the bandits and thieves “the small pumpkin” and “the small rabbit” is a pair of lover, they when breakfast arises suddenly the fantasy to decide that takes by force the restaurant which and the inside numerous customers goes to eat, and draws a pistol to start immediately to take action. Ma Shaˇ Wallace is organized crime eldest brother who obstructs the day in a Los Angeles hand, recently embezzled his one by Boulay head‘s several young people to pack the gold specially the leather suitcase, therefore sent under Jules and Vincent recaptures this box. In the morning, Jules and Vincent arrived at the destination and rushed in that several person‘s room, was having the breakfast three young people were very panic-stricken. After Vincent found the box, Jules has killed besides the inside connection Marvin‘s two youths, was likely same in the past, before murder, he recited section of cherishing "Holy Bible".

A system of cells interlinked
"Vulgar Novel" by “Vincent and the horse sand‘s wife”, “the gold watch”, “Bunney‘s situation” three stories as well as the movie head‘s and tail‘s prologues and the last act five parts is composed. the bandits and thieves “the small pumpkin” and “the small rabbit” is a pair of lover, they when breakfast arises suddenly the fantasy to decide that takes by force the restaurant which and the inside numerous customers goes to eat, and draws a pistol to start immediately to take action. Ma Shaˇ Wallace is organized crime eldest brother who obstructs the day in a Los Angeles hand, recently embezzled his one by Boulay head‘s several young people to pack the gold specially the leather suitcase, therefore sent under Jules and Vincent recaptures this box. In the morning, Jules and Vincent arrived at the destination and rushed in that several person‘s room, was having the breakfast three young people were very panic-stricken. After Vincent found the box, Jules has killed besides the inside connection Marvin‘s two youths, was likely same in the past, before murder, he recited section of cherishing "Holy Bible".

Well, that's 30 seconds of my life I will never get back. I think I speak for us all when I ask:

Just what the FRACK are you talking about?

It's like those weird stories you find in spam sometimes that only make sense as individual sentences, but have no real relation to one another.

That said, phrases like "section of cherishing" suggest that English is this user's second (or third) language, so that might explain some of the confusion. Some of it.

A system of cells interlinked
Yeah, I figured. Hence me not going off TOO much about it. The more I look at it though, the more confused I become.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Even with a lack of grammar and spelling, it is a frac(K)tured summary of the movie and a brief description of the beginning. Nothing that anyone who hasn't seen the movie wouldn't already know; just an "interesting" way of describing it.

Actually, it is a distorted synopsis of parts of the movie, as if someone had tried to translate it through a cheap-ass version of Babelfish.

I particularly like "the small pumpkin" and "the small rabbit".
I'm still trying to figure out what "his one by Boulay head's" is supposed to mean, though.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Sure, I go along with that. Maybe it's all from a foreign comic book adaptation of the movie because that sounds like inside info on that glowing gold stuff inside the briefcase.