How Much Energy Do You Truly Transmit To MovieForums?

Tools    

How Much Energy Do You Truly Transmit To MovieForums?
22.58%
7 votes
A Lot
48.39%
15 votes
Some
29.03%
9 votes
A Little
31 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Many may be tempted to say some, or little, although the poll will be more interesting if participants are honest with themselves and the forum. None is not an option, because if you're logged in and reading this, none would clearly be FALSE. All is not an option either, as no matter how much users put in, we still are not actually using all our energy here. It's a helpful way to approach time use as a mind exercise, I believe.

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I tend to come and go from here. When I'm around I put quite a bit of time into the forums, and when I'm away I have a little look every now and again.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

“I was cured, all right!”
It's very hard for me because I'm still learning english, so it's hard to communicate sometimes. But I like to put a lot of energy here. When I first enter I was just a troll, and for that I'm sorry. This place is very cozzy. I just posted some thoughs on the entire Luchino Visconti filmography on Movie Tab II, hope some people come by.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Some. I've been here a long time, but I haven't posted all that much in the grand scheme of things. I only tend to make a couple hundred posts a year.

I've become somewhat passive as a poster, even though I still do post. If I'm on the net (which seems to be a lot), I'll check it consistently.

I guess I put "some" because of that passiveness. The forum is a good place, but I try not to get too wrapped up in the drama like I used to.

A system of cells interlinked
This is another attempt to steal my bodily fluids, isn't it...

Master of My Domain
Not that much. My ramblings on the 60s countdown was the peak of my activity. I'm usually too tired to discuss movies these days, but I've been trying to do that more lately.

What are you talking about? What energy? The cosmic energy? Quantum energy?
Some.
@Ultraviolence where do you hail from?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Are you annoyed that Giliam's film is called Brasil, but has nothing to do with the country?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

@Nostromo87

Is that Ed Wood in your avatar? if so way cool me like...

Oh and what kind of energy do you mean? positive? negative? or some sort of low battery voltage?
Yes, got it from the DVD cover of his Night of the Ghouls (1959).

The second question catches me slightly befuddled, estimate all manifestations count, yet I sincerely hadn't thought of suggesting that kind of distinction!

My last few posts on here may be the dumbest posts I've ever posted. Posts revoked! Moving on...