Tools    

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
...who would you look like. From a film or just in general

I'd wanna look like natalie portman ala star wars
Sandra Bullock ala practical magic

and how about you?

Here to support the villians.......
Kate Winslet in any film

None... I'm afraid I might get the brain too…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Meh, tough call. Nothing really comes to mind. I can't really muster up any desire to look like someone else.

Regardless of who I'd want to look like, though, I used to look a good deal like Joseph Gordon-Levitt in 10 Things I Hate About You.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Anyone with hair...

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
None... I'm afraid I might get the brain too…
Gimme a break, lady. You couldn't be any prettier than you are now, and you don't have 'the brain'.

Today, I'd like to look like a young Meg Ryan, circa French Kiss when her hair was all nutty.

I've got some old ones, but they're not scanned in. I'll try to get around to it at some point. He and I have some weird hair connection, though. From shoulder-length hair, to fairly short, to facial hair along the jaw, we always seem to have a similar look in a given 3-year period.

As George Carlin said, it's thoughts like this that kept me out of the really good schools.

Put me in your pocket...
At the moment...Greer Garson as she was in Random Harvest. I also want her voice.

Randomly visiting for now
I'd like to look like Brad Pitt did in Fight Club, or in Meet Joe Black.

This is a weird thread, because as a guy you have to admit you'd like to look like another guy (admitting his sexiness) . Actually I probably wouldn't change how I looked anyway, it's part of who I am.

Harrison Ford in any of his pre turn of the centry films...I know he could get almost any woman he wanted....

Where's my Vodka Martini
To members in the U.K I actually look like a thin Grub Smith. I would like to look like Pierce Brosnan so I could play James Bond, and star opposite Salma Hayek in After The Sunset.

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

Originally Posted by Lester Burnham
Kate Winslet in any film

YYZ
A fRAIL sYrup wa DriPPing OF HeR...
i was told i look very much like john cusack in high fidelity, and i kinda have his personality too... ahaha

I would like to look like him, he's cool.

I was also told i look like johnny Depp in Secret Window, when i have my hair longer, (much more in attitude than in phisical appearence)

And my ex-girlfriend once told me a lot of her freinds told her i looked like orlando bloom (go figure!)
"There is more to life than this, there is more to life than this, there needs to be more to life than this, a mirror is watchingyou, chasing your smile, forgetting your thoughts tasting your mind" ME

My Audioscrobbler

Brad Pitt, I suppose. He is the most beautiful.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

People used to say I looked like Fred Savage... compliments can be a double-edged sword. I also had people tell me I reminded them of Jack Black and John Belushi, in both terms of sense of humor and in the fact that I'm what they call pudgy.

If I could look like anyone, I'd want to have the laid-back cool look of John Cusack or Jason Lee.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
it is true, john cusack is cool - and hot!

i guess if i was a guy and could look like a celeb i guess it would have to be Brad pitt in fight club before he shaves his head or i Ocean's 11. Or John Travolta-pretty much any film, he is just too cool