We're Sorry You Lost Your Finger, Powdered Water!

Tools    

And I went ahead and had that plate installed in me head too. I mean, why not?

"You know that metal plate in my head? I had to have it replaced, cause every time Catherine revved up the microwave I'd piss my pants and forget who I was for a half hour or so."

It's coming for you, Powdered Water. It wants the rest of that hand! It belongs to the lawnmower!

I'll have to start calling you The Lawnmower Man.

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	lawnmowerman.jpg
Views:	636
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	21497  

Geez, that's nuts. Did it come on because you pushed the button when it should have been uncharged, or did it come on randomly?

Honestly not sure. I assume I hit the button but just can't be sure. The stupid thing was all folded together and stuff to, so I would have thought that maybe some kind of safety would be involved when its in storage mode so you don't like trip on it or something and the damn thing starts up.

I must say though, now that my hand is truly feeling better, my middle finger is already filling in nicely. They say its much easier to adapt to a pointer finger missing than a pinky. You lose a lot of hand strength if you lose your pinky. And Iby they I mean the intrawebs of course.

Well, as the owner of an electric mower, which I'm actually using tomorrow, I will take this to heart. And look at it shifty eyed until then.

Really glad you're okay. And yeah, when I heard about this I wondered how much it might affect typing.

This is just my own sense of humour, but if I lost a finger, I would totally put the stub up to my nose or ear and make unsuspecting victims think I'd got my finger stuck.
Then panic when they help me free it by saying the finger is still stuck in there.

SMASH CUT FLASHBACK: Two days before the accident PW is watching Terminator 3 while the mower peeks in through the window, and begins formulating its plan.

(I admire your sense of humor about this. I really doubt I would be half as chill.)

That's awful PW, but so glad the rest of your hand is ok. Hope you're not having nightmares!
x

Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Freddy.jpg
Views:	651
Size:	49.4 KB
ID:	21500   Click image for larger version

Name:	Freddy 2.jpg
Views:	727
Size:	41.0 KB
ID:	21501  

Well, as the owner of an electric mower, which I'm actually using tomorrow, I will take this to heart. And look at it shifty eyed until then.

Really glad you're okay. And yeah, when I heard about this I wondered how much it might affect typing.
I'm definitely going to remove the battery from any kind of tool no matter how dead I think it is before I try to move it or do anything from now on. A crappy way to learn this little lesson but there it is.

This is just my own sense of humour, but if I lost a finger, I would totally put the stub up to my nose or ear and make unsuspecting victims think I'd got my finger stuck.
Then panic when they help me free it by saying the finger is still stuck in there.
*insert your own Young Guns joke here -- I know there's one, possibly involving the remote control or Rodent's indifference about losing the finger because at least there's still Young Guns, but I can't think of one specifically. Whoever thinks of the best one wins a prize.*

Pleased to hear you've not needed surgery and you're on the mend, PW. United doing their best to cheer you up, too.
That Ander-Herrera goal was pretty sweet eh? And then Falcoa almost popped his head into one a few minutes later. I still think maybe Falcoa can find a home at United. He just needs to be on the field more. I reckn.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Could've been worse, like getting your penis cut off, or something.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Could've been worse, like getting your penis cut off, or something.
It is a shame that didn't happen -- imagine the thread.