Describe a movie where your username is the title of the movie.

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
Moviegal.. would be a horror film.. kind of like "The Purge".

I know a few b*tches I would like to take out... they are just a waste of air on this earth.

The Lawn Mower Master Starring Ed Norton in The Role of Ben ''The Mogul'' Smith

*Thanks to Daniel M for the Poster hahahah*

Directed by : The Godinator
Screenplay: Steven Spielberg
Story: David Fincher

The_Gunslinger45

An ultra arthouse piece which is 5 hours of me pulling weeds, cutting grass, and sweeping the motor pools of Fort Hood. There will be only 15 cuts in the entire film. Directed by Bela Tarr.
Shirt on or off?

The Gunslinger45

Android cowboys are sent into space to patrol the newest colony on the planet Venus. They are known as The Gunslingers. Model #45 is the most badass model to date. This movie is just about him kicking ass. It's virtually plotless. He just kicks a lot of ass. So much ass. All the ass. In space.

The Gunslinger45

Android cowboys are sent into space to patrol the newest colony on the planet Venus. They are known as The Gunslingers. Model #45 is the most badass model to date. This movie is just about him kicking ass. It's virtually plotless. He just kicks a lot of ass. So much ass. All the ass. In space.
Green light!

Harry Lime

Pulp novelist Holly Martins travels to shadowy, postwar Vienna, only to find himself investigating the mysterious death of an old friend, black-market opportunist Harry Lime.

(I came up with that all by myself. Scout's honor.)

Harry Lime

Pulp novelist Holly Martins travels to shadowy, postwar Vienna, only to find himself investigating the mysterious death of an old friend, black-market opportunist Harry Lime.

(I came up with that all by myself. Scout's honor.)

lol JJ where's mine? I want to see what you come up for me.. nothing corny ok?

Movie Gal

Film critic, [insert MovieGal's real name], is sick and tired of sh*tty blockbusters. She decides to direct a film to put other filmmakers to shame. (Yes, I am ripping off Francois Truffaut's life. Deal with it.) She casts Mads Mikkelsen to play opposite of her as she not only makes her directing debut, but her acting debut as well. The movie consists of 3 hours of Mads and [MovieGal's real name] making out. We see the movie in real time. So we see the entire movie she makes inside of the actual movie. It's weird and makes no sense, but at least MovieGal gets to make out with Mads Mikkelsen.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
mark f - A school teacher and part-time movie reviewer has a tendency to give his science and math students failing grades. He also grades many of the most critically-acclaimed films harshly. Many students and film fans fear to have their report cards and reviews of their beloved films marked F. After one too many bashings of The Texas Chain Saw Massacre and Jeanne Dielman, 23 Quai du Commerce, 1080 Bruxelles, Leatherface and Jeanne materialize from local cinema screens. Not knowing each other but quickly finding out they have much in common, such as sharp objects, they team up to teach this teacher/reviewer the error of his ways over a dinner of pulled "pork" sandwiches and milk. Depending on how the meal goes, dessert is still open to question. Outside the home where this meal is occurring, many of the teacher's gang member students are massing in something which may be akin to the second coming of The Wanderers. I won't spoil what ensues, but I hope you enjoy it. Don't bring the kiddies because it's got a hard R rating.

Movie Gal

Film critic, [insert MovieGal's real name], is sick and tired of sh*tty blockbusters. She decides to direct a film to put other filmmakers to shame. (Yes, I am ripping off Francois Truffaut's life. Deal with it.) She casts Mads Mikkelsen to play opposite of her as she not only makes her directing debut, but her acting debut as well. The movie consists of 3 hours of Mads and [MovieGal's real name] making out. We see the movie in real time. So we see the entire movie she makes inside of the actual movie. It's weird and makes no sense, but at least MovieGal gets to make out with Mads Mikkelsen.

You know its funny... I love him because of his acting ability... especially in "Valhalla Rising" but he's good looking but I know far to many actors I would want to make out with....

I guess Ralph Fiennes is my #1 acting hottie... both him young and old...

but thanks JJ...{hugs the stuffed toy giraffe}

The_Gunslinger45

An ultra arthouse piece which is 5 hours of me pulling weeds, cutting grass, and sweeping the motor pools of Fort Hood. There will be only 15 cuts in the entire film. Directed by Bela Tarr.
I would watch it.

Someone make my movie for me.

jiraffejustin

jiraffejustin (JJ to his friends) is the littlest giraffe in the zoo. And all the other giraffes won't let him play their giraffe games. So he said **** this ****, and he channels his anger and rage into his love of gangsta rap. He creates his own beats and rhymes about lion's out to get him and oppression by "Whitey." He creates a demo, gets signed to a deal, and his album goes multi platinum. He starts his own record label known as B****es and Money Records, signs new talent, and punches Vanilla Ice square in the nuts.

Swan

A pill is created which completely cures schizophrenia, and one young man afflicted with the illness takes it and unleashes his true potential, becoming the single greatest and smartest human being to ever live, finally being able to write good movie reviews. He takes a trip to Iceland where he walks the country, and on his return he is yet again a changed man. He begins making masterpieces of cinema under the pseudonym Swan.

Swan

A pill is created which completely cures schizophrenia, and one young man afflicted with the illness takes it and unleashes his true potential, becoming the single greatest and smartest human being to ever live, finally being able to write good movie reviews. He takes a trip to Iceland where he walks the country, and on his return he is yet again a changed man. He begins making masterpieces of cinema under the pseudonym Swan.
Post of the year right here .