"Transformers" movie? Spielberg??

Tools    

there's a frog in my snake oil
Originally Posted by Austruck
What's Wrong With This Picture?

http://apnews1.iwon.com/article/20050714/D8BB55084.html

Egad, I don't even know what to say about this. I'm spuh-spuh-speechless.

Erm, Orson Wells won't be voicing it this time?

Ahh, Spielberg could turn turds into flying turtles. I'm sure it'll be fine

The Adventure Starts Here!
I guess I just remember how stupid my kids thought the *toys* were way back when. I can't imagine the movie being any good. Call it a mental block if you must, but pleh!

I love transformers!
I have been dreaming of a live action film since i was a kid!
Unfortunatly the directer chosen doesn't give me high hopes for this film

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by jrs
Transformers : The Movie has been in production for a long time. Spielberg is exec producer, so what? He can do anything just like Golgot said.
Transformers:The Movie, is actually already released, and has been since 1986.

Here it is

I'm not old, you're just 12.
okay, why do people keep making movies that haven't got a chance in hell of ever being good? It's not even Michael Bay, cause honestly, this kind of loud, dumb spectacle would be right up his alley, it's that there is NO WAY to make the idea of a Transformers movie good! I mean it's basically a childrens film that will no doubt be a pg-13, and pitched to adults who should seriously demand more from their entertainment than this!

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

-=fReAkIn dVd nUtZ=-
Optimus Prime....what cant you like about that???

*snicker*

Guilty as charged....those are some of my favorite toys way back in the 90's but now..uhhh a movie you say,maybe ill stil check it out when its already out on dvd's.