Over population and how it will be the end of us

Tools    

Actually, I'd like to thank Bunker for helping me articulate a rule.

You know how some teachers will say if you get a text in class you have to read it in front of everyone, or something like that? That's the new rule on calling me a dictator/tyrant/corrupt/whatever. You can say it, but you have to stand up in front of everyone and defend it. You make your case, I make mine. Take it seriously and you won't be banned. If you refuse to stand up and defend it, and just repeat it when you need to take the heat off of something else you did, then it was obviously just a desperate ploy.

Now, back to the thread topic, if anyone cares to actually discuss it after the OP almost immediately retconned it into "speculation."

a crooked administrator.
This is what gets me...

I have known Yoda for almost 5 years and he has been fair 99.8%. The only other 0.2% is that I feel if 2 or more argue and wont stop..all should be banned who are involved but this is not MY forum..its his.

You can't win an argument just by being right!

Aaaand you're banned again. A week, and the next one's permanent.
He's been goading you since I first noticed he was even on this board, which was 6 weeks prior to xmas. And I know this because I remember exactly where I ws at the time he started up. And he seems obsessed with Des because he's been bringing his name up since then as well. Curiouser and curiouser.

You have the patience of the Dalai Lama, Yoda. Get that realignment STAT!

No dont. I think it was the chiropractor who put me into hospital last year, and there was nothing wrong with my vertebral subluxation complex. It was doing just fine. Stay away from those bone crunchers.

He's been goading you since I first noticed he was even on this board, which was 6 weeks prior to xmas. And I know this because I remember exactly where I ws at the time he started up. And he seems obsessed with Des because he's been bringing his name up since then as well. Curiouser and curiouser.

You have the patience of the Dalai Lama, Yoda. Get that realignment STAT!

No dont. I think it was the chiropractor who put me into hospital last year, and there was nothing wrong with my vertebral subluxation complex. It was doing just fine. Stay away from those bone crunchers.
I hope Yoda appreciates all your help!

I hope Yoda appreciates all your help!
What help? What on earth is your implication? Dont you have something more important to do?

Anyway what did Yoda do to annoy Des maybe I oughta reach out to the guy looks like I'm not the only one who was inconvenienced and silenced by the hands of a crooked administrator.
Shouldn’t be too hard as I think you may be one & the same person.

I think Yoda should pass on the administrating title to someone better suited to run a movie forum.
Like Steve maybe?

Shouldn’t be too hard as I think you may be one & the same person.

Like Steve maybe?
Who was Steve? I cant keep track of all the alts.

It's a reference to the joke in my signature. Remember that whole alter ego bit?
I cant see it, and I swear it's not my new specs.

No, cant see it on your profile

It's OK. I'm sure I'll survive.

I just find it fascinating that someone who obviously dislikes a forum owner so much would keep coming back to his/her place on the net. Why not find a forum owned by someone he likes and gets on with. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

Go to his profile and then click "About."
Hey Hey that's it, thanks Vicky.

So, be kind to an old luddite, what's the joke about Steve?

Who was Steve? I cant keep track of all the alts.
Remember when Spookiemoviemania brought up all that stuff about Dannii in the Shoutbox? How she was dissed here, etc., etc. For some reason Spookie thought @Yoda’s real name was Steve rather than Chris so he kept referring to him as Steve in his Shoutbox comments. (No doubt Dannii put him up to airing her grievances in the Shoutbox. )

Remember when Spookiemoviemania brought up all that stuff about Dannii in the Shoutbox? How she was dissed here, etc., etc. For some reason Spookie thought @Yoda’s real name was Steve rather than Chris so he kept referring to him as Steve in his Shoutbox comments. (No doubt Dannii put him up to airing her grievances in the Shoutbox. )

Ohhh it's all coming back to me now. Bingo! Thanks very much, Stirchley. yeah I wonder if she also put spookie up to me being an elderly 'attention whore' wearing a hat on the beach in my facebook avatar as well. My facebook avatar isnt of an elderly woman wearing a hat. It's of a bird - of the feathered variety. That attention whore wanting it's photo taken! I'm not sure if it's elderly though. I forgot to ask. And it's not very sun smart because it wasnt wearing a hat.

I was gonna say something like "okay, back on topic," but I don't think so much as a single person has expressed interest in discussing this, so nevermind.

I was gonna say something like "okay, back on topic," but I don't think so much as a single person has expressed interest in discussing this, so nevermind.
You know you are enjoying this Steve lol

LOL!!! Yeah Steve. Just sit there and behave yourself.

What help? What on earth is your implication? Dont you have something more important to do?
Captain Steel clearly means to undermine the forum.

Actually, I'd like to thank Bunker for helping me articulate a rule.

You know how some teachers will say if you get a text in class you have to read it in front of everyone, or something like that? That's the new rule on calling me a dictator/tyrant/corrupt/whatever.
I have proof positive that Yoda is a grand authoritarian, behold: