Rob Zombie's Halloween Sequel

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I concur - It just seemed to me that he tried to cram the entire Carpenter flick into the last 30 minutes of his film. It was shot differently (read: less interestingly) and seemed like he included it because he had to.

The only thing I really dislike is Sherri Moon Zombie... dressed all in white.

I CAN'T STAND SHERRI MOON ZOMBIE!!!!! EVER!!!!

To me, she is just Rob Zombie's Courtney Love but without the coolness. She KILLS all of his movies by acting like a dummy.

He needs to get smart and just make a new horror movie series of his own --- SCARY SHERRI -- in which Sherri Moon simply kills people by appearing before them and acting like her stupid bimbo self. It causes people to self destruct. They commit suicide to get away from Sherri Moon.

There can be...

Scary Sherri II: Sherri's Revenge
Scary Sherri III: Sherri Goes To London
Scary Sherri IV: Sherri Returns!
Scary Sherri V: Rob Gets Sherri Pregnant And She Has Scary Kids

Seriously, Rob... MAKE THESE!!!

Other than that, I'm interested in his new Halloween II.

I mostly agree, SC. She did have a few redeeming scenes in Devil's Rejects and a few in Halloween. Mostly though I find her annoying unless she's in a scene with a stripper pole.

Not sure how many of you guys have seen the trailer yet but here is the link just in case you haven't http://www.halloween2-movie.com/ I think it looks like Zombie. I like how it takes place a lot like the original Halloween 2. The new look for him is sweet as well, but from the trailer you get the feeling that the mom from the first plays a part in the second as a ghost that comes to him...I thought that was a Jason type thing.. So Not to sure on how that will fit, but in any case i enjoy watching how far he has come since his first movie(House Of A 1000 Corpses).
I don't know.
Is it Captain Howdy?

One thing I like about Zombie is that he digs up Hollywood & TV folk from the past and gives them roles. It was cool to see Priscilla Barnes again in Devil's Rejects. Also in that film Deborah Van Valkenburgh (Too Close For Comfort TV Show), Steve Railsback (played Manson in Helter Skelter) and PJ Soles (Halloween- original) made appearances.

Looks like he's doing this again in H2. The cast listing has Margot Kidder, Howard Hesseman (as Uncle Meat!), Bill Faggerbakke and Weird Al (!WTF?).

Pulling in a huge variety of familiar faces and putting them in very unfamiliar roles adds a bit of novelty, I think, and I look forward to that aspect of Zombie's films more than any other.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
One thing I like about Zombie is that he digs up Hollywood & TV folk from the past and gives them roles.
Taken literally that would make for a much more interesting movie than anything he's done.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just seen the new trailer and im even more hyped for this sequel, I cant wait to see it.

Does anyone else think it strange that a movie called Halloween is being released in August?

...uh the post is up there...

For the record, the first one was good because it began a genre. A real crazed man running around killing people. Come on...a crazed killer escapes from a mental hospital.... that sh*t's scary. This is what we are missing from horror movies these days. Like the lonely neighbor that just snaps and decides to start decapitating people. Give me more like Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Im looking forward to checking this one out. I hope it can get horror going back in the right direction.

I went to a movie on friday and saw the previews to H2 and I cant wait to go to it on friday.