MoFo Fantasy Football 2023 - The Season

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
As much as I had things align and fall into place for me in week 1, the opposite seems to be true this week, with everything working against me. Guys out, bad matchups, and Goedert underperforming already (again). Unless Dallas defense somehow puts up massive numbers again, I am in line for a 1-1 record going forward.

I hope your team really stinks this week Justin!

I'm looking at all the league scores, and the man among boys is Adam's team. Halftime from the 1o'clock games and he's already got 109 points. Ay yi yi...

I checked my team just before we hit the trail today, and saw that Patterson was a late healthy scratch. Whew! I switched him out just in time. Albeit with a total bum who wont score any points, but at least I had a guy that was actually playing in the slot...

Then we get back to the car after the hike, and I see an "NA" next to my other bum RB, Cam Akers. They must have decided to trade him at about 12:50pm...

Oh well. Clearly taking a loss this week, as I now have a WR down, as well. Will head into next week 1-1 with hops that my RB situation clears up a bit by then.

The trick is not minding
Clinging to a 7.5 point lead and Holden has his D and TE to play yet.

I lose because my bench outplayed my starters. But, starting 0-2 (if it happens) doesn’t sink me. I think I have a better idea of who to start now.

Also, it seems like I have a deep bench of this week was any indication.

Holden with a real chance at beating me tonight.
If Tua had hit his projection I would have cruised. Now it's gonna be a dramatic Monday night finish.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I checked my team just before we hit the trail today, and saw that Patterson was a late healthy scratch. Whew! I switched him out just in time. Albeit with a total bum who wont score any points, but at least I had a guy that was actually playing in the slot...

Then we get back to the car after the hike, and I see an "NA" next to my other bum RB, Cam Akers. They must have decided to trade him at about 12:50pm...

Oh well. Clearly taking a loss this week, as I now have a WR down, as well. Will head into next week 1-1 with hops that my RB situation clears up a bit by then.
I'm not gonna brag about this weeks victory. The only reason I won is cause you had a donut and 2 screw overs. My teams underperformed. Unless Najee and A.R. II get big numbers tonight, you would have won if you just had the chance to grab some middling guys off waivers.

Yeah, they're saying multiple weeks for Montgomery. Really rough, he's been an early bright spot and was looking like my biggest draft steal in the 7th. Sigh.

The trick is not minding
Don’t forget maybe losing Adams for at least a game depending on the severity of his concussion.

Clowns lost Barkley and that’s pretty big, as well

I'm not gonna brag about this weeks victory. The only reason I won is cause you had a donut and 2 screw overs. My teams underperformed. Unless Najee and A.R. II get big numbers tonight, you would have won if you just had the chance to grab some middling guys off waivers.
I grabbed whoever I could at the time, but there was really no one available. I had a play an Indy guy I just knew wouldn't do anything, because he was all there was. This is after I had replaced an RB with Patterson, who all of a sudden was another healthy scratch. Hopefully things shake out for some of these RBs this week...