Things that annoy you...

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Jury Duty. Got the notification this summer but got it pushed back until December. Initially I was a reserve jurists. Great, I call the night before, they don't need me, duty done but I've now been bumped to active and have to report tomorrow morning at 8 am. I served on a jury once before and can't say that I enjoyed it.

I served on jury duty once. After they decided on who was in the jury, the judge gave us a quick explanation of what the case was about, and then we took a break for lunch. By the time we got back from lunch, both sides had settled, and we were dismissed.

Jury Duty. Got the notification this summer but got it pushed back until December. Initially I was a reserve jurists. Great, I call the night before, they don't need me, duty done but I've now been bumped to active and have to report tomorrow morning at 8 am. I served on a jury once before and can't say that I enjoyed it.
Ugh, what a pain. When I called for mine earlier this year I wasn’t needed. Such a relief. I imagined hours & hours of boredom.

You’re actually unlucky that you’ve served before & are now called again.

Ugh, what a pain. When I called for mine earlier this year I wasn’t needed. Such a relief. I imagined hours & hours of boredom.

You’re actually unlucky that you’ve served before & are now called again.
I live in a different county now. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. Anyway, I had to fill out health screening this morning and a few days ago I got the sniffles, mentioned that to them and they said don't come in. Got it pushed back to February.

I live in a different county now. Not sure if that makes a difference or not. Anyway, I had to fill out health screening this morning and a few days ago I got the sniffles, mentioned that to them and they said don't come in. Got it pushed back to February.
That’s great. You should tell them you’ve already served. See if it makes a difference.

The banalities that movie stars (and/or their publicity people) expound when they have a movie to promote. Then they act like we’re their best friend & they have all kinds of crap to tell us about.

Emily Blunt is one of the culprits here. She has her new movie to promote ($20 to stream from Amazon, which seems really expensive to me) & she’s off again with the nonsensical remarks.

Such as: John Krasinski, her old man, is “very supportive”. No ****. That’s what husbands are supposed to be. Duh.

Also, she’s “so excited” her daughters, who spent a few months this year in England, now speak with a British accent. Considering Blunt herself is a Brit, how unusual could this be?

Winter storm warning for tomorrow in Connecticut. Fair enough. First storm of the season. But ... two nearest DNKN to me are closing for tomorrow. Eight inches of snow expected & for the first time ever they are closing.

So annoying. If there’s one thing people would like tomorrow it’s hot coffee!

Winter storm warning for tomorrow in Connecticut. Fair enough. First storm of the season. But ... two nearest DNKN to me are closing for tomorrow. Eight inches of snow expected & for the first time ever they are closing.

So annoying. If there’s one thing people would like tomorrow it’s hot coffee!
Ask Santa for a coffee maker

Ask Santa for a coffee maker
We’ve got coffee makers. I.want.my.DNKN.coffee! [insert photo of baby throwing a tantrum.]

You’re the disease, and I’m the cure.
The Paul brothers.

Why?

Jake and Logan Paul. Douchebag YouTubers.
Everything about them is annoying.
Never heard of them. Will take a look on YT.

Good reminder... everyone on the North East coast (of that ol' Northern America continent) charge your cell phones now.
Dreading the snow that’s gonna arrive any minute now, but our lines are underground & we never lose power.

Dreading the snow that’s gonna arrive any minute now, but our lines are underground & we never lose power.
We're about 4 inches in already in NJ.

What annoys me is all the old ladies & neighbors I do outdoor work for have asked me to shovel their walks & driveways - I couldn't tell any of them no since they have no one else.
I've got about 7 different properties to shovel tomorrow (plus my own) and I'm old and fat and have arthritis in my knees!

My Darth Star is in for a service
How much time have you got?

Unsolicited phone calls.
Car Alarms.
Whiny, high pitched mopeds having the life throttled out of them.
Feet...eeeuuugghhhh.
Housework.
Adverts between programmes.
Forgetting I made myself a coffee and letting it go cold.
Reality TV shows like TOWIE and Made In Chelsea.

I got plenty more but I'll save you all the pain.