Places I'll Be This Year (if you wanna have lunch)

Tools    

So, you all know I go to Seattle around Labor Day each year. I assume anyone able and willing to meet me there already has, though if you've changed your mind or you're new or just missed it the last time: I'll be in Seattle from something like August 28th through September 2nd, if you wanna meet up.

I'll also be in Denver around June 13th-17th, and Jamestown, NY August 9th and maybe 10th. So if you're near any of those places and wanna meet up, lunch is on me.

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

I'll be in the green and verdant land from tomorrow for a few more years (hopefully anyway) so if you ever make it over Chris ..... you'll find out that I won't let ya pay

Almost famous for having nailed Madonna once

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I don't see Toronto anywhere listed.....

Suspect's Reviews

I don't see Toronto anywhere listed.....
Or Sydney Australia

Bump! I'll be in Denver for a few days, starting one week from today, just in case anybody's near by and wants to say hello/grab lunch. I've done this with a few people from the site and it's always been a good time.

DAMN, wish I saw this definitely would've been down to meet up in Denver

Ohiopyle River is really nice. I went there with my ex for a hike last year. This was when I lived in Pittsburgh.
I now live in Maryland, closer to the ocean 🙂

Hehe, nah, same thread, bumped.

I might have to make another one though. Seattle is super likely again, and possibly Arizona around the holidays (this time-ish next year). Las Vegas is very likely at some point in the next year or two, we'll see how things go.