horror movie ..plz

Tools    

The Fly (the remake) is about the only film I can remember that disgusted me! those noises are gross, Made me feel sick!

Try these Japanese ones - Dark Water, Ju-On, Kairo. Or these Korean ones - Tale of Two Sisters, Three...Extremes.

The film that never fails to get me really uneasy is Don't Look Now. Such a powerful film.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Try watching The House of the Devil (2009) and Black Christmas (1974).

Other than that,

Welcome to the site... I think.

Mark, do you rate House of the Devil then? I caught it recently and haven't quite decided how I feel about in whole. As a pastiche it was pretty solid but still undecided how good it was out of that spectrum just as a horror film.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
The House of the Devil HAS to be one of the best horror flicks of recent times, even though I believe that the "action-packed climax" is slightly worse that the "scary-as-hell" buildup. I also realize that outside of this flick that the director is considered a slacker, so I hope he learned how to make a proper horror flick because, to tell you the truth, Pyro, I consider you somebody comparable to my younger brother, who loves all the horror films I love, but he tends to give them about one rating higher, so I'm really pissed that I haven't been able to show it to him yet. I've seen The House of the Devil twice and I feel a strong urge to tell all the MoFos here to watch it ASAP. What did you think, again, if you can gather the words?

Ah, big fan of The House of the Devil. Like Mark already said, it had an incredible build-up. That won me over immediately, not to mention the "ending"....

It's not a horror movie per se, but in the 1982 version of Cat People, when the caged leopard pulls the guy's arm off, I turned the set off. Couldn't get it out of my head for weeks.

believe me he will tell u this movie not a horror movie
I know many, and nope, you are most definitely the first.

As far as The Fly goes, you sound a tad cocky. As if the movie were so boring to you, that you refuse to call it what it is. I'm surprised you don't call it a comedy. If you don't find it scary, then fine, but spare me on it not being a sci-fi horror film. Of course it is. Without a doubt.

As far as your answer goes, Google horror movies. You obviously want more than what we have to name. Maybe something gory? Yep, Google it!

The House of the Devil HAS to be one of the best horror flicks of recent times, even though I believe that the "action-packed climax" is slightly worse that the "scary-as-hell" buildup. I also realize that outside of this flick that the director is considered a slacker, so I hope he learned how to make a proper horror flick because, to tell you the truth, Pyro, I consider you somebody comparable to my younger brother, who loves all the horror films I love, but he tends to give them about one rating higher, so I'm really pissed that I haven't been able to show it to him yet. I've seen The House of the Devil twice and I feel a strong urge to tell all the MoFos here to watch it ASAP. What did you think, again, if you can gather the words?

I really liked the whole formal style and 'self-aware but not drawing attention to itself' tone- much like Black Dynamite- both being far better than the QT/Rodriguez attempt at a throwback. The build up was a lot more satisfying then the bloody climax; I think that (the climax) is what's keeping me off balance on loving it. It seemed a bit too rushed, it could have definitely capitalised on the chase and persecution element a lot more ala TCSM. It seemed a bit out of tone from the rest, obviously that's part of the joy in it's surprise but think they could have developed it a bit further in some ways. I think i should rewatch it and solidify me feelings on it, to cop out of a direct answer

One thing can agree on is it was better than Cabin Fever 2.

The Thing-- 1980's remake w/ Kurt Russell