Best and favourite actor from your country

Tools    

Master of My Domain
Best: Choi Min Sik
Favorite: Choi Min Sik

Best: Choi Min Sik
Favorite: Choi Min Sik
Great actor. My favorite korean actor too

Fraser is Canadian? Also, love the first two Mummy movies.
American-Canadian actor. He like to be consider as Canadian and I'm happy with it

Who is your favourite actor/actress and also who do you think is the best actor to have came from your home country?

Mines for example is
Best: Sean Connery
Favourite: James McAvoy
My best and favourite is Gary Oldman. He would probably argue that it's Mark Rylance.

Best: Sam Neill/Russell Crowe (Arguably Sam Neill is born in Ireland before moving to live in NZ)
Favourite: Russell Crowe
That's weird, I thought Russell Crowe was an Aussie, but apparently he's a Kiwi who's lived in Australia for a long time and considers himself to be Australian.

That's weird, I thought Russell Crowe was an Aussie, but apparently he's a Kiwi who's lived in Australia for a long time and considers himself to be Australian.
Yeah, just knew he was born in New Zealand and assumed that he identified as such. Accidentally contradicted myself by using Samm Neil since he was born in another country but identifies as a New Zealander.

Who is your favourite actor/actress and also who do you think is the best actor to have came from your home country?

Mines for example is
Best: Sean Connery
Favourite: James McAvoy
Loved McAvoy in The Last King of Scotland.

Best: Danilo Bata Stojković
Favorite: Zoran Radmilović
A normal man? For me, a normal man is one who turns his head to see a beautiful woman's bottom. The point is not just to turn your head. There are five or six reasons. And he is glad to find people who are like him, his equals. That's why he likes crowded beaches, football, the bar downtown...

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
Seeing how I live in America, I could list like a zillion great actors.

So I will limit it to my home state of Washington:

If you the state of Washington is hard to choose just one, try picking only one favorite from New York.