Who would you like to work with?

Tools    

Who, in the entertainment industry, would you like to work with?

Me: Michael Keaton, Dan Aykroyd, Sigourney Weaver, Christina Ricci, Morgan Freeman, Seth Rogen, Kevin Smith, Sarah Silverman, Tim & Eric, Adam Sessler, and Morgan Webb.

...uh the post is up there...

Welcome to the human race...
John Carpenter, Richard Linklater, David Lynch, Harry Dean Stanton, Bruce Campbell, Uwe Boll, Christopher Walken, Kurt Russell, Thora Birch, Jackie Earle Haley and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Its got to be Arnie
Kane Hodder,
Robert Englund,
Jackie Chan,
Jet Li,
Tony Ja,
Clint Eastwood,
Sly Stallone,
Will Smith,
Morgan Freeman,
Robin Williams.

??!?!?!?!?!

Hmm lets see now

Jack Nicholson-All time favorite
Michael Bay
Jerry Bruckheimer
Scarlett Johansson
Kate Beckinsale
Martin Scorsese
Robert De Niro
Al Pacino
Nicolas Cage
Stanley Kubrick
Johnny Depp
Christian Bale-he is in everything lately

This could get long-listed... ... and I realize some of these are no longer with us... but I would have loved to had the chance to at least observe those who are not while they worked, if not work with them...

Alfred Hitchcock
Stanley Kubrick
Charlie Chaplin
Buster Keaton
Martin Scorsese
Ingmar Bergman
Francis Ford Coppola
Clint Eastwood
Terry Gilliam
Russell Means
Daniel Day-Lewis
Michael Mann
Helen Mirren
Chris Eyre
Cillian Murphy
Sam Rami
Ridley Scott
Johnny Depp
Michael Apted
Graham Greene
Jim Jarmusch
Neil Jordan
Penny Marshall
Eric Schweig
Wes Studi
Jim Sheridan
Terry George
Frances McDormand
Emma Thompson
Gabriel Byrne

(okay, I'll stop now)

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

“Work with” as in doing what? Their job or mine?

Actually, I've come in contact with a few movie stars through my work. Met James Whitmore as he was coming offstage after a one-man performance as Will Rogers. He was polite and cooperative, and I took the occasion to tell him how much I admired his work in films like Battleground, Face of Fire, The Next Voice You Hear, Them! and The Asphalt Jungle.

Once covered a press conference by Jane Fonda. Was impressed by her lovely complexion but appalled by her almost total lack of political knowledge. Woman speaks in bumper stickers—I don’t think she’s ever had an original thought in her life. Was also appalled at how whipped she had husband Tom Hayden, a founder of Students for a Democratic Society, whose major role as Mr. Fonda appeared to be baby-sitting their kid.

Also, I once did an interview with a man who was described to me as Mexico’s biggest star of Western movies—“a combination of John Wayne and Roy Rogers,” I was told. Unfortunately, I didn’t know a thing about the man (can’t even remember his name now). He and his staff didn’t speak English, I don’t speak Spanish, and he was a short layover at the Lubbock, Tex., airport. Yet I still managed to get a story out of it.

Decades ago I covered the opening of a sport and concert center here in Houston where I encountered backstage Kirk Douglas (was surprised to see he was shorter than me), Andy Williams (shorter and badly wrinkled even then), Roger Miller, and the Harlem Globetrotters.

Gavin MacLeod came through the newsroom one day and I invited him to pull up a typewriter and reprise his role as reporter Murray Slaughter on The Mary Tyler Moore Show.

“Flirted” with Rita Moreno when she came to the newsroom, and bumped into Paul Hogan as we turned the same corner as he was leaving the newsroom.

But of all the celebrities who were in and out of the newsroom over the years, I went out of the way to introduce myself to only two—Mel Torme, the greatest male singer ever who also wrote my favorite Christmas song; and Fred Rogers—used to watch his TV program with my two sons when they were little and was always impressed by how he’d work to help kids feel good about themselves.

One star I always regretted not introducing myself and saying hello to was Buster Crabbe, who died a few weeks after I saw him at The Houston Post.

Put me in your pocket...
As a co-worker in my field, I'd say anyone with a good sense of humor who is also down to earth an more layed back in approach. Emma Thompson came to my mind first. Carol Burnett next...she would be a kick to work with in any capacity. As far as the youngins' go...Anne Hathaway would be a bright, fun spot.

To work with as in employee with a boss...I'd say George Cukor if he were still alive. Since he was known as a women's director I'm sure he knew how to handle his women. They all seemed to love him and I'm sure for good reason.

Well out of the people you stated My top 3 would be:
Kevin Smith
Seth Rogen
Sarah Silverman

The greatest living director: Martin Scorsese, and the greatest living actor: Daniel Day Lewis, working on their next film together. And on a completely unrelated "set": Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson, together.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Werner Herzog and Crispin Glover; they seem to be on the same wavelength. Now, if we can only add Joaquin Phoenix and Philip Seymour Hoffman, get Roger Deakins to shoot it and Carter Burwell to score it, then maybe they'd make Sarah's and my script about three brothers separated during childhood who somehow find each other when they all win the same lottery ticket. Don't worry, I'll include lots of midgets in the film too, and they will hold the key more than the parents. OK, I know you want to hear this: the midgets kidnap them during a Christmas parade, but I refuse to divulge any more, except that Winona Ryder plays a woman who has had a relationship with all three men without knowing that they're related, although she has some suspicions...

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?

Kevin Spacey. (I'd be happy just to play the waitress serving him a plate of meatballs at an all-night diner.)

I have to sit on the fence with this one and say nobody, cause i work in the music industry i have met a few of my heroes (musical) and have been disappointed with there attitude and the way they treat people, it's so horrible to see, these people you have grew up with, brought there records, had posters hanging on your wall turn out to be nasty people.
Because i am a huge movie lover i wouldn't want to work with someone i truely admire and find out there not nice at all.
mermermer... panties on.

Jerry Shaw, you have been activated.
Let's see.

Bruce Willis
Will Smith
Adam Sandler
Ben Stiller
Seth Rogen
Nicolas Cage
Morgan Freeman
Christian Bale
and Heath Ledger, if he were still alive. (R.I.P)

There are not one actress with whom i want to work
Kate Winslet
Catherina Zeta Jones
Angelina
Pamela Anderson
Tiffny Taylor

Registered Creature
Clint Eastwood. It's a little (actually, humongous) dream of mine to meet him before he.. you know. De Niro's another dream.