Sarah Connor Chronicles

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Ive just watched all of Season 1 and I really loved it. It is such a awesome series. The whole story IMO is better than Terminator 3 as I found T3 a complete waste of time.

As season 2 has started in USA I have no idea when it's over in the UK so were downloading the episodes every Monday and im loving the first episode as thats all ive seen.

I think the whole franchise is a great and I hope they continue with the story as its great!

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
Oh sure he said that but he is working with them anyway, feeding them information and I can't figure out why.

A system of cells interlinked
All I can say is SHIRLEY MANSON!

I am a huge Garbage fan, and I adore S Manson.

Sorry, Mack, but, she is anything but ugly. She has odd features, but her voice more than makes up for it. Manson being on the show has raised it from "Meh, it's an OK show" to "OK, this show totally kicks ass..."

Please, terminate me!

I don't like her at ALL in the show so far!

I did like her song in the first epi.

I'm not thrilled with the robot freak out stuff.

I'm hoping we won't have to look at HUGE pregnant stomachs as much from here on.

It is quite strange that Shirley Manson is init but hell its a T1000 so that is all good for me lol

Sorry, Mack, but, she is anything but ugly.
mmm. im a couple more eps in and now she's growing on me. i consider her features an "acquired" taste.

what's her real angle in the show (Cromartie? Connor? Skynet?) and when is Eliison going to figure it out?

She is not very attractive on the show. My girl is way into her but whatever they are doing with her makeup and hair isn't flattering on the show.

The shot posted in this thread is far better looking than she looks on the show so far. Someone needs to be fired for making her look so unappealing. Why can't they make her the hottie you want to hate like they did with that cyborg on BSG?

The season has been uneven so far.

The two worst have been:

17. Season 2, Ep 8: Mr. Ferguson is Ill Today

20. Season 2, Ep 11: Self Made Man

The best episodes were:

10. Season 2, Ep 1: Samson & Delilah

13. Season 2, Ep 4: Allison From Palmdale

None of the episodes this season have been as good as last season's work of art.

7. Season 1, Ep 7: The Demon Hand

oh yeah they definitely lost their way, and are now starting to toss in what I call "filler" episodes....kinda like the latest one with Cameron at the library.

I am trying to give them a little leeway because they basically took a very hard concept and tried to make something out of it. I mean what IS the overarching theme of the show? We already KNOW from Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines what happens to John when he ages. We already KNOW that they do not succeed in stopping Skynet.

So......we are basically following Sarah and John and Co. around as they waste time until Judgment Day. The threads of this storyline were tenuous at best, and at this point, the only promising plot line is the one where they hint that Cameron & John have got a "thing" going on in the future and Jessie and his uncle are out to take her out.

But even that storyline is all but ignored in the show, and only surfaces when theyve run out of "current" material.

Could be. It wouldn't surprise me on either count. Riley doesn't act very machine like. I guess she is a more advanced model.

My fav parts of this show tend to be when Cameron has a bit to remind you she really isn't human after all.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I love the episode where Cameron and the other female terminator are fighting in the lift and Cameron folds her like a pretzle, haha it is brilliant!

I somewhat expected the Riley as a TX thing though - frankly, iy might finally make her interesting - she was starting to really bore me. There was that one flash of real emotion where she broke down and cried telling Jessie she "didnt want to do it anymore" I was assuming she meant the deception of John connor?

To me, that would either signal that JEssie is also complicit with the Terminators; that Jessie and the gang want to replace CAmeron with Riley as a TX (which would be interesting because it would be a human power coup); or that jessie is being taken in by Riley as well.

you thought it was better? ugh. its getting really bad that im semi-disgusted with the entire story arc the entire time im watching this show.

and
WARNING: "stuff" spoilers below
why is god's name would Manson go and kill every person working at the factory? wasnt the point that they were working FOR skynet? i mean - i get the idea that the site had to be sanitized, but wasnt that what those people were doing?? NO ONE was going to involve the cops - Sarah and the team are attempting to stay under the radar. Manson going in there and going slice-and-dice on the entire place and blowing it sky high is what placed it on the radar in the first place!

furthermore. are we supposed to just buy that they completed all the work necessary for the hovercraft? give me a break. i could.....go to sleep during this show at this point.

at least there's Dollhouse.