Movie with, I believe, Amy Adams talking to a woman in lingerie

Tools    

I don't actually wear pants.
in a bathroom. So, I saw a bit of a film, and part of the scene I saw had someone who looked strikingly like Amy Adams talking to another woman in a bathroom, or dressing room, and the other woman just had on black lingerie, and she also had dark hair. As this part happened, two people tied someone to a chair, and forcefully injected heroin into his arm. I hope this is helpful, and I really wish I took a picture, but my hands were full, and I couldn't get to my phone by the time we left. Help!

Edit: Okay, the redhead is Isla Fisher and the gal in lingerie is Gal Gadot, and the movie is Keeping Up with the Joneses. I don't really want to see the movie, but I enjoy the picture of Gadot in lingerie. Maybe a little piggy, but she's hot, and it's not like she lost too much virtue.

I saw a poster during a subway bustle.
You might be thinking about American Hustle.
I'll try not to be snide.

If that's the case, I'm at a loss,
But I hope you find out which movie this was.

Was Amy Adams around in 1991?
While the OP said looked like Amy Adams, I would guess it was not Amy Adams. Otherwise this question would have been quickly answered.

Not sure but I remember something like that in Ricochet (1991)
I'm not sure if that's it because I can't see a picture of what I saw on IMDb's page.

Someone questioned whether you are right based on the Amy Adams part, but you aren't wrong in your response in that I said it may not be her. I think it's her, but I can't say for sure. I wish I took a picture of the scene I saw.

Are you thinking of Isla Fisher and the film Keeping Up With The Joneses? Although I'm stuck on the heroin thing as I've not seen the film but this was in the trailer:

Are you thinking of Isla Fisher and the film Keeping Up With The Joneses? Although I'm stuck on the heroin thing as I've not seen the film but this was in the trailer:

I didn't see your post until now. Oops! But that is it. I just found a picture of Gadot in her lingerie, and recognized it, and that's it. Huzzah! The movie doesn't sound that good, but I do like seeing Gadot in lingerie. I'm sorry I didn't reply until now, but I have the answer.