Hi everyone!

Tools    

I'm glad I'm here.

The reason I joined the forums is because I enjoy watching movies and would like to talk with other people about it.

What really made me join the forums is the fact that I love a very particular film that I suffer from finding any similar to it. It's called The Insider. Do you happen to know any film that is similar to this? It doesn't have to be particularly about whistle blowers or corporate affairs. I just want to watch something that has a similar pacing.

Thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Iroquois
To be fair, you have to have a fairly high IQ to understand MovieForums.com.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
I love the whistle blower. OMG that scne where he's sitting infront of the painting and Al Pacino is trying to make him open the door still sits with me. I'll have to think about movies that have a similr atmosphere.

Welcome

I'm glad I'm here.

The reason I joined the forums is because I enjoy watching movies and would like to talk with other people about it.

What really made me join the forums is the fact that I love a very particular film that I suffer from finding any similar to it. It's called The Insider. Do you happen to know any film that is similar to this? It doesn't have to be particularly about whistle blowers or corporate affairs. I just want to watch something that has a similar pacing.

Thanks in advance!
As it was on recently, I thought of Serpico (1974), but I've never seen it.

You can't win an argument just by being right!
Oh that's hot, Cos! I feel a sweat coming on.