The Simpsons Guy

Tools    

Lord High Filmquisitor
Did anybody else check out the Family Guy / Simpsons crossover episode from tonight?

I thought that it was a sadly average-quality episode for either show. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it a lot and it was certainly a novel cross-over, but more time should have been devoted to character interactions (like Bart taking Stewie under his wing and Homer / Peter trying to track down the Griffin's stolen car) and less time devoted to plot-fodder like Duff vs Pawtucket Patriot.

It's definitely a must-see for fans of either show, though. Overall, I'd give it a 7.5/10.

Good whiskey make jackrabbit slap de bear.
A bit of a disappointment. I expected Family Guy to drop a few great self-deprecating gags, and they did, but all the good bits really were in that 5 minute trailer that was released a while beforehand.

Just finished watching this episode and I was surprised how much I enjoyed it, despite the fact that I pretty much hate The Simpsons. The Homer/Peter chicken fight went on way too long, but the rest of the show was pretty funny, especially the interplay between Meg and Lisa...loved Lisa's reaction to Meg nailing the saxophone.