What are you doing on New Year's Eve?

Tools    

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
We've been discussing going to Dave & Buster's this year for food and fun, but we're not sure that it's worth about $120 for two people for one night, so we may just go out for a nice early dinner, and then come home and watch movies until midnight.

Are you going out to a party? Staying home and watching the ball drop on TV?

Probably gonna watch some movies revolving round New Year's Eve/Day, naturally.
“It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more... than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so ****ing what." - Stephen Fry, The Guardian, 5 June 2005

Will probably drink quite a bit then me and hubbie will go outdoors at midnight to see the new year in. Drink a toast with any of the neighbours who do the same thing.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
For our New Years we are going to dinner with Tim's sister and her husband then we are having a small get together of about ten. (That's a big party to me, but small to everyone else.)

I really like the taste of champagne, so even though I normally don't drink, I'll probably have a glass or two.

We are going to play Texas Hold'em and Euchre which will be lots of fun. I hate parties where people just mill around and try to think of small talk so I'm really looking forward to it.

Family , Drink , Turkey ... brief, classic stuf

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Is that when your girlfriend turns 18?
She turns 10 that year.

As of me, a movie marathon.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

For our New Years we are going to dinner with Tim's sister and her husband then we are having a small get together of about ten. (That's a big party to me, but small to everyone else.)

I really like the taste of champagne, so even though I normally don't drink, I'll probably have a glass or two.

We are going to play Texas Hold'em and Euchre which will be lots of fun. I hate parties where people just mill around and try to think of small talk so I'm really looking forward to it.
You had me at Euchre. I miss that game so much. In NY everyone knew how to play, down here no one I met does.

Girlfriends or here, probably. If I'm here, JD and I are thinking of doing a non-celebration New Year commentary.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Home watching a movie! Still have to think about which one though! I want it to be great! Maybe Kurosawa, as I never saw anything by him!

wanabe movie critique
Be a couch potato