Television Tab

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
On the Michael Chiklis topic: he kind of reminds me of a penis.

That is why I shall never watch the Shield
You might not know who Ross Kemp is but the similarity, I think, is frightening.

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
LOL! Interesting position. I rather like penises myself.

And on that happy note lets have us some lovely childrens show shall we?

Two of our favorite Rankin and Bass shows. This is probably the first of at least 5 or 6 more times that we'll be seeing these this year.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.

He's earless, has a saggy neck and leans over most of the time?

Or is it because "The Shield" implies "protection"?

Re-watched 24- Season 3, surprisingly it's gone up on my books since first time i watched it. Maybe it's because this season is where it started jumping the shark and the jumps in following series make these looks minor. Anyway, pretty solid season, first is obviously the best, then probably 5th and 3rd 3rd. This maybe because of watching it straight through on DVD but liked how it stuck to following single enemies, not a series of minor ones leading to the last one. That's forgetting the pretty distinct split mid season though. Chase, his temporary partner, wasn't nearly as annoying this time either.
+

I love 24 on DVD. On regular TV, not only did you have to go find it as they shuffled it all over the place but I get no sub titles on regular TV and the lead whispers, growls and refuses to vocalize well.

My fav season was the one in which he bites out a jugular vein. In fact, that's why I watched the whole series to get to that point. LOL.

Oooh, which one is that? I'm starting Season 4 as we speak but now i'm remembering bits of it, less bothered with it i can be.

It's in season six. So I had to watch a long time to get there! LOL. It was worth it though. There was also a nuclear bomb set off in California that season!

Oh, might do that Adi, cheers. Which season/ep is it? Still haven't seen The Simpsons parody either.

Yeah, i like Wayne Palmer, liked him in Season 5 but as the President? Naah. Not after watching Season 3 and how morally opposite he was to David.

Lol i found it on allsp.com only asked cuz didn't realise they actually listed the episode titles. I actually have seen that one, though not since it was aired (or uploaded )

Im jonesing for Burn Notice, Jericho and Battlestar Galactica. And I'm sorry, Fringe just isnt doing it for me anymore - cant even be bothered to watch the last 2 episodes.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Messiah.

One of the (very) few Brit dramas of recent years that I actually like.

I think Ken Stott is the best TV actor in these islands, right now (yep, better than Jimmy Nesbitt ) but I doubt if his paunchy middle-aged frame will lead him to Hollywood. The odd character part maybe (like the new Narnia flick) but sometimes it's better being a big fish in a paddling pool.