What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Eluveitie
- Quoth the Raven

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses

Featured in Come Back to the Five and Dime, Jimmy Dean, Jimmy Dean, which has an amazing soundtrack!
What did you think of the movie itself? There's a few Altman I haven't seen, just narrowing it down. I think up next is "The Wedding' but I'm a little behind and have 5 more movies to watch before Friday.

What did you think of the movie itself? There's a few Altman I haven't seen, just narrowing it down. I think up next is "The Wedding' but I'm a little behind and have 5 more movies to watch before Friday.
I loved the atmosphere and the filmmaking and thought the content was also quite interesting and fascinating. It's a special film.

-----------------------

Listening to a song that's featured in another Altman film tonight, coincidentally:

Listening to songs I haven't heard in a while.. As well as other Eagles songs like "You Never Cry Like a Lover" and "Too Many Hands"

Love the bridge, "Like a broken-down carousel..." - followed by a great guitar solo right after the lyrics. And then some nice harmonies

Master of My Domain

The entire thing.

My favorite Eminem song. I want to watch the music video since its really hilarious but the censoring bugs me. So I'm with a lyrics vid.

Bee Gees - Love You Inside Out (always been a fan, but always find new great songs)

Livin' Eyes is another song I heard for the first time yesterday.. I