How Come The Box Office Forum Hasn't Been Updated??

Tools    

I miss quality unhinged posters.

I'll take what I can get though.
I've heard the username Red is still spoken of in hushed, reverent tones.

Not with me. I was quite loud proclaiming his ultimate ****hood.
I figured he qualified as unhinged. But then I also missed all that loitering in OT. We had people like Hazelrabbit and The Purple Muffin. Which totally sounds like a potential comic book movie.

I figured he qualified as unhinged. But then I also missed all that loitering in OT. We had people like Hazelrabbit and The Purple Muffin. Which totally sounds like a potential comic book movie.

I was familiar with Muffin (Lux in GT)

I was actually friendly with him for a long time...until I wasn't

I've only blocked two people ever, and lux was one of them. Thank god I was never his target but I just had no patience for his nonsense.

I think he was the beginning of me starting to understand you can't believe in everyone. Some people are just shit.

I think he was the beginning of me starting to understand you can't believe in everyone. Some people are just shit.
Yeah his taste in film was weird enough that he'd be interesting to talk to if he wasn't such a massive turd.

Yeah his taste in film was weird enough that he'd be interesting to talk to if he wasn't such a massive turd.

I got a few good recommendations from him. And I think that blurred my vision of how awful he was being to everyone else.

My bad.

I was so obsessed with the idea of seeing the best in everyone in those years, and having maybe the gross belief that I could help change them through the power of art (!), that I pushed aside how he was clearly an awful person.

I don't make those kinds of mistakes anymore. Now I just assume everyone is a ****, and you've got to prove otherwise

I was familiar with Muffin (Lux in GT)

I was actually friendly with him for a long time...until I wasn't
Wait. Hold on. You can't possibly mean Post Tenebras Lux could you?

"You're not talking about Tarkovsky enough. Start talking about Tarkovsky!"
I loathed that, but I also miss stuff like that a little.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
TIL there was a Rotten Tomatoes forum. 2002-2003. Jesus. I registered on my first forum in 2005. I was still a kid. You people are dinosaurs!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

They were one and the same.

Actually it's not that surprising. They were both obnoxious, just in different ways. But I had no idea he had taken on another persona for GD. And that's why my mind always goes there whenever supposedly new posters show up and act belligerent from the get-go. Almost like they're in mid-conversation. Makes me think they're aliases.

Who was the guy that was always going on and on about why weren't more people paying attention to the emerging _________ cinema. It was always an obscure country. Was it Master King Sexington? Later MKS? Anyway, there's someone here who reminds me an awful lot of him.

EDIT: Lovesexy! That was him! I think.

Actually it's not that surprising. They were both obnoxious, just in different ways. But I had no idea he had taken on another persona for GD. And that's why my mind always goes there whenever supposedly new posters show up and act belligerent from the get-go. Almost like they're in mid-conversation. Makes me think they're aliases.

Who was the guy that was always going on and on about why weren't more people paying attention to the emerging _________ cinema. It was always an obscure country. Was it Master King Sexington? Later MKS? Anyway, there's someone here who reminds me an awful lot of him.

EDIT: Lovesexy! That was him! I think.
Lovesexy was also Muffin and Lux.

A system of cells interlinked
Why aren't you people talking more about Tarkovsky?

Lovesexy was also Muffin and Lux.
Now you're just gaslighting me. So ... what you're telling me is that cabal of overbearing pretentious film snobs was a solitary pimply Jewish teenager? You gotta hand it to him. The guy was a righteous, talented troll. Don't tell me his little brother was fictitious as well?