The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I tried to post my fave picture, but it said it was too darn big! I thought about posting another picture, which actually does fit and it was taken of me in Milford Sound, New Zealand, but it makes me look blind!

I tried to post my fave picture, but it said it was too darn big! I thought about posting another picture, which actually does fit and it was taken of me in Milford Sound, New Zealand, but it makes me look blind!
Why don't you resize the picture so it will fit

Me and Silent Bob Himself

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

Thats actually me looking a bit bigger than usual. It strange seeing as how I eat like a 500lbs wrestler.

3 Cheers for a fast metabolism!

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I'm sorry about this problem I'm still having, but at least that's me. True, it was a coupla years ago, but I escaped from the slow-moving Creeping Terror to get a bit grayer and bigger. I'll get the hang of this stuff eventually.

I am half agony, half hope.
You look great, Mark! Good job getting the picture posted.

Johann von Goethe

You ready? You look ready.
Here I Am Waiting For The Concert To Start

Here I Am With A Friend and Big Abe
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Wow Mark, you're a Dodgers fan? I thought you guys were a myth! Not like I should talk, being a Mets fan. Oh the tears, they just won't stop...

Nice pics all!

Thats actually me looking a bit bigger than usual. It strange seeing as how I eat like a 500lbs wrestler.

3 Cheers for a fast metabolism!
I hate you

Nice Picture Marky

Matt always a cuttie

^Yup!

PS (reference to poster behind you), in my time here on the terra firma I've managed to see the Grateful Dead once in concert but missed the wonderfully talented Ms. Joplin and crew as I was just a wee lad at the time of her passing.

I once read a story by Stephen King where a couple finds a charming little town at the end of a dirt road. It turns out that the town is where rock stars go when they die as evidenced by the posters hanging around town announcing Jim Morrison's concert in the town square. I hope to find my way there once I'm free of this mortal coil.

A system of cells interlinked
Cammie = QT

Congrats on the 'lil film fan!

^Yup!

PS (reference to poster behind you), in my time here on the terra firma I've managed to see the Grateful Dead once in concert but missed the wonderfully talented Ms. Joplin and crew as I was just a wee lad at the time of her passing.

I once read a story by Stephen King where a couple finds a charming little town at the end of a dirt road. It turns out that the town is where rock stars go when they die as evidenced by the posters hanging around town announcing Jim Morrison's concert in the town square. I hope to find my way there once I'm free of this mortal coil.
That is so great you got to see The Dead. I wish I had, but never got to. As for Joplin she was dead long before I took my first breathe. But her music still lives on.

Thank you all for the compliments.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Me looking extremely smug

Cuz i just got married

Best t-shirt ever