What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

I have made an amazing discovery only this last month. I am eating raw corn. That's right, raw corn, right off the cob. And it's better than any corn I ever had, whether grilled or boiled. You don't even need butter! It's sweet and succulent and extremely delicious. Maybe some of you already know this, but for those who don't - don't be afraid to try it.

This is corn I bought with the husk still on- I peel it, pull off the strings, and wash it thoroughly - and then just chomp down Doesn't matter if it's from the farm stand or the grocery store , if it's fresh - It's amazing!

"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned."

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Myth #1: Eating raw corn will make you gain weight.

Fact: One plain ear of raw corn has about 100 calories, similar to an apple. And with nearly 3 grams of fiber per serving, corn can help you feel full longer, so you're less likely to overeat and pack on the pounds. Then there's its resistant starch, a slow-to-digest type of carb that's been shown to help with weight control.

Myth #2: Raw corn has no health benefits.

Fact: For starters, sweet corn is loaded with lutein and zeaxanthin, two phytochemicals that promote healthy vision. Besides helping with weight loss, the insoluble fiber in corn feeds good bacteria in your gut, which aids in digestion and helps keep you regular. Throw in a healthy amount of B vitamins, plus iron, protein and potassium, and you've got one sweet package.

Never ever had a root beer.

Mistress of Sick Gore
The rest of this....

After all, horror is usually concerned in some way with death, and romance is concerned with love, but love and death and how one is bound up in the other is the very essence of gothic.

Pomegranate Tea..delicious!

Walnuts and golden raisins