What are you eating and/or drinking right now?

Tools    

I have made an amazing discovery only this last month. I am eating raw corn. That's right, raw corn, right off the cob. And it's better than any corn I ever had, whether grilled or boiled. You don't even need butter! It's sweet and succulent and extremely delicious. Maybe some of you already know this, but for those who don't - don't be afraid to try it.

This is corn I bought with the husk still on- I peel it, pull off the strings, and wash it thoroughly - and then just chomp down Doesn't matter if it's from the farm stand or the grocery store , if it's fresh - It's amazing!

What an excellent day for an exorcism
Myth #1: Eating raw corn will make you gain weight.

Fact: One plain ear of raw corn has about 100 calories, similar to an apple. And with nearly 3 grams of fiber per serving, corn can help you feel full longer, so you're less likely to overeat and pack on the pounds. Then there's its resistant starch, a slow-to-digest type of carb that's been shown to help with weight control.

Myth #2: Raw corn has no health benefits.

Fact: For starters, sweet corn is loaded with lutein and zeaxanthin, two phytochemicals that promote healthy vision. Besides helping with weight loss, the insoluble fiber in corn feeds good bacteria in your gut, which aids in digestion and helps keep you regular. Throw in a healthy amount of B vitamins, plus iron, protein and potassium, and you've got one sweet package.

Never ever had a root beer.

Pomegranate Tea..delicious!

Walnuts and golden raisins

Guacomole and tortilla chips.

Not really a fan of avocados , but saw this ' homemade type' no additiives guacamole and bought it on a whim.
Glad I did.

Starting a day in the style of Sinatra

Rusty nails in the moring

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Never ever had a root beer.

Seriously though. Root beer is an American childhood staple. You get on that. I expect a report by end of week.

I have made an amazing discovery only this last month. I am eating raw corn. That's right, raw corn, right off the cob. And it's better than any corn I ever had, whether grilled or boiled. You don't even need butter! It's sweet and succulent and extremely delicious. Maybe some of you already know this, but for those who don't - don't be afraid to try it.

This is corn I bought with the husk still on- I peel it, pull off the strings, and wash it thoroughly - and then just chomp down Doesn't matter if it's from the farm stand or the grocery store , if it's fresh - It's amazing!

Iderno =/
Sounds like a half-baked idea to me. Pretty corny, if I'm honest; but shucks, I'll try it one day. If I run into any problems, mind if I husk you a few questions? Alright. Sorry for talking your ear off. I butter get going....

So I baked this random thing the other night that turned out alright.

I was bored in the grocery store so picked up a few things. 1.5 cups Whole grain rice, 1 can of cream of chicken, 1.5 cups water, half a diced bell pepper, 3 sliced scallions, half a diced red onion, whole diced tomato, small can of tomato paste and 4 thin chicken cutlets. Seasoned with black pepper, little salt, little red pepper flakes for the edge, and topped with lime slices and squeezed lime juice. Baked for a little over an hour.

I later decided to shred the chicken to make it more like a filler for a wrap or just as is on a plate. Wasn't bad at all.

why did i get rep for this
Cuz I woke 2 hours ago and still I feel like I can't move from my couch. Eyes are still very heavy and the body is all, "meh. Let the world turn on its own today." I have no coffee so was envious.

Lmao - Great job making me laugh this morning @ynwtf.
I' m amaized at how funny you are. , and how you cobbled that all together. And yes you can husk me any questions , you silken voiced mofo- as long as they contain a kernel of truth.

Btw your chicken dish sounds like chicken cacciatore to me, with a difference in gravy. No wonder it tasted good.

You're not alone @Yoda - coffee for me. Was out of my brand til last night; so I just made a fresh pot today after almost a week!!! without my perculator brew. Aaaaaaahhhhhhh coffee.