MoFo Fantasy Baseball - 2017 Signups

Tools    

Hey Tongs...how about those Rays?

Let's go Red Sox!!!
Screw them RedSox. oh we arent the same team without Madden. Now the Rays are looking real beatable

Sean give me an address in PM and ll send you the $. That way you can send the trophy with the cash

Remember guys, this is a one time ting, so lets have fun with it

Just a fyi for anyone wanting to adjust their Private Message option settings, theyre a pain to undo.

Im back in the Information Super Highway once again (i.e. I can be sent messages )

Quick note: Yahoo's just announced a slight change to how the DL works: you can now add someone from waivers, or the FA pool, directly to your DL slot: https://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1/features

This makes a lot more sense than before, where you'd have to pick them up, then drop someone or move everything around. Just a heads-up, though.

There's no mock drafts that will be anywhere close to how random our draft will be. I keep ending up with the same guys. I'm convinced one of the top guys will filter down when we actually draft. If not I really like the 2 that are right at Yahoo's number 12 and 13 spots. So I'm basically stoked to be at 12.

There's no mock drafts that will be anywhere close to how random our draft will be. I keep ending up with the same guys. I'm convinced one of the top guys will filter down when we actually draft. If not I really like the 2 that are right at Yahoo's number 12 and 13 spots. So I'm basically stoked to be at 12.
I gotta agree. I remember one year I did a ton of mocks, and the ones i would always get everytime, on draft day I didnt get any.

For the second year in a row, I will most likely miss the draft. Something has come up at the last minute. I honestly wouldn't mind dropping out of the league now, this really has killed almost all of my enthusiasm.

For the second year in a row, I will most likely miss the draft. Something has come up at the last minute. I honestly wouldn't mind dropping out of the league now, this really has killed almost all of my enthusiasm.
Whoa! Dont take it that hard man. FBB isnt like FFB, the draft isnt that important. It helps, but theres so much talent and new talent where you can still win.

And btw to everyone else...........

A system of cells interlinked
Get ready, people!

Draft is TODAY!

I'll echo what TONGO said. I don't think the champion each year has correlated much with whoever has the best draft; far more about in-season management than, say, football.