What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Watching the news, Pandemic Level 5! Actually starting to get a little worried. More cases are appearing in the UK each day and they reackon the virus will go dormant over summer and then strike again in winter.

Welcome to the human race...
Feeling my left incisor, it feels sharper than usual.

And wondering what I'll do now that I woke up very early. Probably finish this assignment that's due this afternoon.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Well, that was more painless than I thought.

Goodbye 8MB line, hello 24MB line! It's far faster than I'd generally need but it's cheaper, surprisingly....and the first 3 months are free.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just come back in from seeing my Gran who has come home from hospital, she came home last night and is staying with my auntie untill she gets 100% It was great to see her looking better than last time I saw her in hospital.

Typing!

Just come back in from seeing my Gran who has come home from hospital, she came home last night and is staying with my auntie untill she gets 100% It was great to see her looking better than last time I saw her in hospital.
Awww! That's nice! I'm glad she is getting better.

Wondering what I need to do to get in a better mood... triple chocolate ice cream didn't even help....

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

To echo Serendipity77 words, it's good to hear that she's getting better. When you move, will you be closer or further away?

Just watching Man About The House and deciding what to watch next.