Marijuana: Do you do it?

Tools    

How the hell do i get weed?

I don't know any drug dealers, nor do i know any one with "conections".

Any tips on how i could get any with out realy dealing with junkies/drug dealers?

note: i won't dob you in to the cops lol.

Just if you go to HS school or college or anything like that, go to where the smokers usually... well smoke (just cigarette smokers) and ask anyone there if they know people who chop, or just ask people who don't look like, well sketchbags... it's all about networking, it is an important skill when one gets older :P

The King of Movies
Just if you go to HS school or college or anything like that, go to where the smokers usually... well smoke (just cigarette smokers) and ask anyone there if they know people who chop, or just ask people who don't look like, well sketchbags... it's all about networking, it is an important skill when one gets older :P
Lol i'm one of the smokers (until last week. when i quit ). But thanks for the advice. Im getting some soon.

um....mari-ju-wana's baaaad mkay

You want to post like me?
I did it pherhaps once every second month once. I don't do it anymore though since I've recently signed up to be a blood doner. And for all the obvious reasons of course.
I had a casual relationship to marijuana. Just occationally with the guys. Wasn't a problem at all to quit.
I think that every drug that becomes an addiction with severe consequenses is generally a bad idea. But as long as one can control it, I think that it's okay for them to do it. Occasionally that is.
But then again... General smoking? I'm a smoker and smoking pretty much fits into my definition of a drug that's a bad idea.
But where do you draw the line?
My biology teacher told me that if alcohol was invented today it would be defined as nerve poison. The reason that alcohol hasn't been illegalized is that it's such a big part of our history. But then again... Isn't marijuana?

sure Marijuana is a part of our history just nobody likes to talk about it.

How the hell do i get weed?
Take a trip to Vancouver, it's cheap, it's good, and it's everywhere. Just don't bring it home with you. If you got caught smoking it in public, the cops would just 'confiscate' it and let you go. Although I'm thinking this time next year they are going to be much harsher, gotta keep up appearances for the cameras.

I used to smoke all the time, but have quit with absolutely no relapse or withdrawl. It is definitely not addictive. It isn't necessarily good for you, but there are many legal things that are worse. In my opinion.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

I just smoked the other day for I have not in a long time. After the paranoia settled down my eyes got bright red and I ate enough food to feed 3 people. Then I fell asleep. It was a lot of fun.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
I really have no comprehension when it comes to people saying that marijuana makes them paranoid. Does masturbation make you paranoid? Does shoplifting make you paranoid? I'm not trying to equal all three, and believe it or not, at this point in my life, I only do the first one, but there seems to be a huge guilt trip for certain people, and if you're on a guilt trip, doing recreational drugs with your friends seems like a bad idea to me. Why do you do it? I have probably smoked dope, on average, 25-30 times a year for about 34 years now, and I've never once felt "paranoid". I've also never, ever, felt the need to do drugs even when they're readily available. Somebody leaves a half a joint at my house... what do I do? I wait for that said-somebody to show up and relax with them (see, I relax; I don't "freak out"!)

Kids, I don't recommend drugs, but that's because I don't recommend almost anything because it's amazing how much "simple pleasures" such as running, drinking coffee and eating a yummy dessert can kill your ass!

The King of Movies
I just smoked the other day for I have not in a long time. After the paranoia settled down my eyes got bright red and I ate enough food to feed 3 people. Then I fell asleep. It was a lot of fun.
that sounds like an awesome day

One man for the job but the right man
I tend to do it alot these days... I heard stories that some say its very harmful and others say where its not. I really do not know if it is more harmful then cigarettes or tobacco though... then again, when I smoke weed its the pure thing with no filter so yea...

You ready? You look ready.
I really have no comprehension when it comes to people saying that marijuana makes them paranoid. Does masturbation make you paranoid? Does shoplifting make you paranoid? I'm not trying to equal all three, and believe it or not, at this point in my life, I only do the first one, but there seems to be a huge guilt trip for certain people, and if you're on a guilt trip, doing recreational drugs with your friends seems like a bad idea to me. Why do you do it? I have probably smoked dope, on average, 25-30 times a year for about 34 years now, and I've never once felt "paranoid". I've also never, ever, felt the need to do drugs even when they're readily available. Somebody leaves a half a joint at my house... what do I do? I wait for that said-somebody to show up and relax with them (see, I relax; I don't "freak out"!)

Kids, I don't recommend drugs, but that's because I don't recommend almost anything because it's amazing how much "simple pleasures" such as running, drinking coffee and eating a yummy dessert can kill your ass!
I always thought it was just the person's reaction to the drug? For example, I have a friend that says he's always "paranoid" that he will wet himself. So I don't really think that it's just, or always, guilt.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

It's your state of mind before you use the substance, as well as your surroundings. Just a hint of advice for anyone thinking of giving it a try (or any hallucinogenic for that matter), if you go into it with a negative state of mind, you will trip in a bad way, if you are positive and fearless, it could be very fun and enlightening. For more on this see Aldous Huxley's "The Doors of Perception" and "Heaven and Hell" (seeing as Huxley has been on the mind today thanks to bleacheddecay). But while they are not addictive, they can become habit forming. For some they also lead to other drugs, although this isn't a set rule despite what they tell you. I never got into hard drugs, and my first experimentation was with alchohol which in turn led to weed; LSD, Mushrooms, and Mescaline only a couple of times each. I have to admit though that I have been witness to a few lives in the process of being destroyed, and most of the time there is very little you can do for the person.

Maybe paranoia was a poor choice of word to describe what I felt. I have not been stoned in a long time. It just took me a little bit to settle down. I was not scared or peeking out the windows.

"High as F*&@" by Jon Lajoie. Classic stuff that any semi-regular friend of the bud could relate to. Oddly enough, it makes for good anti-marijuana propaganda at the same time.

One man for the job but the right man
haha when I used to smoke outside like in a building or something I was always paranoid lookin around to see if any cops were coming... lol after my first arrest i been scared as hell ever since XD but thats only while im smoking after its all good and i just enjoy the high