TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_'s Top 100

→ in
Tools    

Thanks

Congrats on finishing your list, GirlLuck. I genuinely had a good time going through it, especially seeing as you took time out to write your reviews/reasons for additions. Some excellent choices out there, though, and you've opened my eyes to a few things that could be worth a shot. I really liked A Cat On The Hot Tin Roof, probably my favourite Paul Newman film, and the 'mendacity' speeches always stayed with me.

There were a few films I skimmed past, but I will be sure to properly read them in a bit. Again, congrats on this list and I think it's one I will be revisiting time and time again.

Great work Girly Thanks a lot I have enjoyed the suspense

Kenny, don't paint your sister.
Congrats on finishing! I really loved the personal taste that came through on your list and you've got lots of good ones.

Congrats on finishing your list. There's a few that I love; many I like and even more that I haven't seen. Good stuff anyway

Really enjoyed reading this list. It was a lot of fun seeing Music and Lyrics, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Vanya on 42nd Street, and the Muppet Christmas Carol on here.

Heard some of the songs from the musical of Kiss of The Spiderwoman. Cabaret it ain't.

Great list, TheGirlWhoHadAllTheLuck_! Very eclectic, which is always interesting.

Special kudos to you for mentioning The Railway Children (1970), which I love. For a long time, in the early '70s, British films were shown quite a bit on Amercian television, usually late at night. I caught this one and enjoyed it thoroughly and thus began my life-long love for Jenny Agutter.

Good work girl-who-had-all-the-luck!

I should not judge based on your list, but you seem like Brit from Indian origin?

Nice to see so many PG13 films and light hearted comedies in a person's Top 100 instead of the usual imdb top 250 and oscar nominees/winners.

Good work girl-who-had-all-the-luck!

I should not judge based on your list, but you seem like Brit from Indian origin?
Nope. I'm a Brit but no Indian origin. I've seen a few Bollywood films though