Pottery Shards Found on Mars!

Tools    

It's true. I made it up myself. Look

Thousands of pottery shards have been discovered on the surface of Mars. The head of Nefertiti can be seen in the lower right corner.

My life isn't written very well.
Made me look! In all seriousness these are great pictures!

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

I'm going to kill my cat. I knew she knocked over my vase...but I had no idea that she hid it there.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I'm going to kill my cat. I knew she knocked over my vase...but I had no idea that she hid it there.

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I don't understand these pictures. Is the little robot photographer standing on the surface of Mars and taking these pics, or is he/she flying up in the Marsian version of air and taking snapshots? Cause are those rocks, big boulders, mountains, or something else?

there's a frog in my snake oil
It's all lies. It's one of those button-hole cameras in a sand-pit in Arkansaw.

And I'm not bitter coz the british lander got lost or anything (they just went out for a walk, they may be some time ). - anyways, apparently it was a euro-success just getting there. Normally you'd expect us all to argue about directions and end up going round and round mercury .

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Golgot
It's all lies. It's one of those button-hole cameras in a sand-pit in Arkansaw.

And I'm not bitter coz the british lander got lost or anything (they just went out for a walk, they may be some time ). - anyways, apparently it was a euro-success just getting there. Normally you'd expect us all to argue about directions and end up going round and round mercury .
Gol,

If you're anything like my collegue Phil the English guy, You would maybe even make it to Mars, notice the lack of a decent pub, and immediately turn around and head home. A Planet without beer? No thanks....

_S

there's a frog in my snake oil
I'm waiting for them to terraform it so there are rivers of beer and chip forests to munch on

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
I don't understand these pictures. Is the little robot photographer standing on the surface of Mars and taking these pics, or is he/she flying up in the Marsian version of air and taking snapshots? Cause are those rocks, big boulders, mountains, or something else?
They're photos taken on the surface.