If You Could Eliminate Any Movie from History...

Tools    

Really? I just had a look (because I had to see it with my own eyes) and, sure enough, not a decent film to be found on there.
I liked Zero Effect (1998)

and I also liked There's Something About Mary from the same year.
Liking films and films being good are two different things, though.

I could do without Queen of the Damned. I'd like that to be erased from existence and remade... because I'm still a sucker for Anne Rice even though the vampire genre is getting overplayed.

Yes, they rushed that through (because they didn't want to pay to renew the rights) and really cocked it up. Horrible in almost every way. In fact, the only thing I liked about it was that, as an avid Neighbours watcher, Debbie Martin (Marnie Reece Wilmore) popped up.

The best I can think of here is a home movie made by an inlaw: just think of hair, sweat, sunburn, and cheese mixed all together.

Drumline
just because it's the worst movie ever made

pee wee's big adventure. he f***in annoys me.

Shoot me now, But I would get rid of "Avatar". Don't get me wrong, the special effects (Weta Workshops, Hailing from my home country of NZ) looked pretty amazing, But no movie should cost that much to make nor take that long and only have an average story line with stupid "Imperial Expansionist" Themes about natives and the like.