Popularity Meter • Do You Know Them?

Tools    

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
I'm shooting for #6 - 9. (I'm pretty sure I got the ladies, but I'm guessing on the two guys).
Thanks for posting.
You got one wrong.

Everybody should know who 10 is. He is an immortal.
I don't have the slightest idea who that is.

I of course recognize #7 and have been a huge fan of him since I was a little kid. I also recognize #9 though I'm not a fan of her.

Sent in answers for 2, 3 and 4.

Hope we get to see the results at some point.

Sure, the results will be revealed at some point. Let's wait a little bit so that other users can join the party.
I wonder what you're more curious about - who are the personalities or their popularity rank?

Anyway, I'll launch G2 in several hours.

We're not guessing until you post the results for G1
Hope we get to see the results at some point.
Alternatively, since you are not so many, if you want, I can send to you a reply message with all the names 1-10.
I know, all you are nice people and you gonna keep the names secret.

Sure, the results will be revealed at some point. Let's wait a little bit so that other users can join the party.
Of course, I wasn't saying to post the results before everyone was finished guessing for round G1

I wonder what you're more curious about - who are the personalities or their popularity rank?
Both I guess. I'm interested in how well the MoFos guessed. I already know my guesses weren't great

G2 - How many of these do you identify?

-----

WARNING: "Names" spoilers below
11. Henry Ford [4.4]
12. Roger Federer [3.3]
13. Natalie Wood [7.8]
14. Larry Bird [6.7]
15. Liam Gallagher [4.2]
16. Emmanuel Macron [6.7]
17. Nina Simone [4.4]
18. Toshiro Mifune [4.4]
19. Kim Wilde [4.4]
20. Alexander Payne [3.3]

I know I have an affinity for this, but when folks can only recognize one or two faces I am shocked.

Ten for ten on this batch.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My fellow Americans, I only got three this time. I don't know if any of the others are American. I made some guesses like douchey millionaire, handsome politician and smug English musician.

I know I have an affinity for this, but when folks can only recognize one or two faces I am shocked.

Ten for ten on this batch.
Come on Holden, we all know you are an AI by now.

My fellow Americans, I only got three this time. I don't know if any of the others are American. I made some guesses like douchey millionaire, handsome politician and smug English musician.
Ha, douchey millionaire 16 I bet? handsome politician 18 or 20? and smug English musician has to be 15?

I only got three as well. At least I hope I got three right