Where Can I Download Movies?

Tools    

hi everyone. i have a question. does any1 know a site where I can download new movies for free? for example my friend downloaded the movie 300 a week after it came out. please note that by free i mean free resistration and download.

Your help is greatly appritiated!

= ]

Buy it man.. This is best way....

Imdb streams movies for free, just letting you know. Just finished watching 'Gulligan's Island' finale, lol. Takeshi Kitano's 'Violent Cop' is pretty good

Netflix has started offering two downloads a month on one of their plans.
+1 for netflix, that or torrent.

Canada...isn't currently a criminal offense. Something which will surely change before long.
You'd think so, but three years since you said this and it's not looking to change anytime soon.

Heh heh. I kid, I kid.
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

hi everyone. i have a question. does any1 know a site where I can download new movies for free? for example my friend downloaded the movie 300 a week after it came out. please note that by free i mean free resistration and download.

= ]
http://www.planetnews.gov/downloads/free/movies/awesome.php

Anything released by the US government is automatically in the public domain. That and anything from before 1920-something. Foreign films have different rules depending on the government regulations. The same goes for images, music, and literature.

= ]
Why do you want to download movies? It's people like you and your friends who engage in this kind of piracy, that're helping to kill off the movie business. Downloading movies is not only illegal, but it's another example of people wanting something for nothing, which has been all too comon in our society for too long.

Why do you want to download movies?
Because I don't want to pay...

It's people like you
and me...

and your friends
Friends are overrated, just like West Side Story!

who engage in this kind of piracy,
At least I'm not killing babies in some third world country.

that're helping to kill off the movie business.
I think the movie industry has been helping the cause. Props due.

Downloading movies is not only illegal
Speak for yourself and your fascist popsicle stand!

but it's another example of people wanting something for nothing, which has been all too comon in our society for too long.
Isn't love free?

Thanks for bumping this thread and replying to a post from a person that probably hasn't been here in years. Good job! Keep up the good fight, we need more people out there, just like you!

The fact that movie piracy is not among the top 100 problems in the world and isn't illegal in certain places yet doesn't change the essential moral components of the action. It's really not morally defensible, which is why most defenses are either sarcastic (though amusing) like Lime's, or composed of non-sequiturs.

A system of cells interlinked
Either that or just plain old theft.

Can't tell if that's a joke or not, but yes, that's pretty much the position you have to literally take to claim that downloading movies isn't wrong.