Happy Birthday, Yoda!

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES
HIPPO BIRDIES DEER YOOODDDAAAAA...
HIPPO BIRDIES TWO EWES!

At 10:50 AM Eastern, Yoda will be 24 years old! Seems like only yesterday he was a little tyke...

I'll have to dig up a particularly embarrassing shot of him as a little tyke and post it later.... Hmmm.... so many to choose from....

Anyway, Happy Birfday, young man! Celebrate at will!

Mom (digging up the family photo albums even now...)

The Adventure Starts Here!
Errrr, thankfully I'm not blonde and his dad didn't have a beard ... and I didn't have him in a hospital.

Otherwise, YOU'RE PAYING FOR THE THERAPY, Swedish Chef!

Thanks guys. Lady C and I celebrated the date a day early; she found a nice little Italian restaurant which is just an 8 minute walk from her apartment. She also got me, among other things, Alfred Hitchcock: The Master of Suspense: A Pop-up Book. No joke.

The back of the book credits Kees Moerbeek for the "paper engineering," which is an entirely appropriate way of describing how intricate this thing is.

She also got me the 2-disc special edition of All About Eve, which we saw together awhile back and loved instantly, and Sam Staggs' book about the film, All About All About Eve.

Happy Birthday to the man behind everyone's favorite web site

hey,happy birthday! It's like my first time logging on here for months,and then it's your birthday. that's great, wish you tons of happiness.

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
Happy birthday jedai masta

Lets put a smile on that block
A great birthday you shall have MMMMMMMMMMMMM.

BIRTHDAY TO HAPPY YOU MMMMMMMMMMM!.....Um...Wait a minute...thats not right...

Another day older, careful you may catch up to some of us.

Happy Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Hope your Birthday Dials M for Magnificent. And also that it's in 3-D.

*HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Alfred Hitchcock, as well! He was born a hundred and nine years ago today.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

You ready? You look ready.
Happy Birthday, you!
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza