T-Red's my name

Tools    

The True Meaning Of Christmas
Actually my name is Timothy Redman. I am a 19 year old student at Columbia University majoring in Psychology. Of course I like watching movies or I wouldn't be typing on this forum. I also grew up right around the theatre district of NYC making me a big fan of musicals. My mom was in the theatre as a ballet dancer and now teaches ballet privately. That is how I got to get into ballet (no I am not Gay). I also love to sing and am a fan of almost every type of music excluding rap.

Arresting your development

Everyone say hello to Tim.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Hya Tim.
I went to college with a Tim Redmond - but he'd be oh about twice your age.
Anywho... welcome to movie forums.
What are your favorite musicals??

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Hya Tim.
I went to college with a Tim Redmond - but he'd be oh about twice your age.
Anywho... welcome to movie forums.
What are your favorite musicals??

Old Ones: West Side Story, Fiddler On The Roof, Seven Brides For Seven Brothers, Brigadoon

Newer Ones: The Phantom Of The Opera, Wicked, Cats, Les Miz, Miss Saigon, Rent.

Randomly visiting for now
Hey T-red, welcome . Here's an extreme coincidence for ya, I'm 19 and am also a Psych major except i live way down in Melbourne, Australia. It's gonna take me ages to get accredited as a psychologist; like 6 years (i've just finished one of them ). Anyway stick around and see if you like the place.

Originally Posted by SpoOkY
Hey T-red, welcome . Here's an extreme coincidence for ya, I'm 19 and am also a Psych major except i live way down in Melbourne, Australia. It's gonna take me ages to get accredited as a psychologist; like 6 years (i've just finished one of them ). Anyway stick around and see if you like the place.
Yeah, I know what you mean, the undergraduated work is only the beginning if you really want to make a career out of Psych. I am also in my 2nd yearand about to finish my fall semester in my second year.

Originally Posted by T-Red
the undergraduated work is only the beginning if you really want to make a career out of Psych.
Try being a Philosophy major and see how much school you need to make a career out of it... Actually though I was going to major in Psych, but I am bipolar, doesnt work out well. But a drunk bipolar Philosopher is respected for some reason.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Nice to meet you. Hope you stick around.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Welcome to MoFo.

Welcome, welcome, welcome. Welcome.

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Come on in , grab a beer! Hello and welcome

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?