54.17%
13 votes
Michael Jackson - 'The King of Pop'
45.83%
11 votes
Prince - 'His Royal Badness'
24 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Is @Cynema De Bergerac the new @Sexy Celebrity?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again

I came here for the first time and read this thinking it was the top post. I then thought this entire thread was a very clever trick. Now, I know that I was mistaken, but I will forever remember this as your brain child, Minio. For that, I salute you sir.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

Nope. It's a like Highlander thing. There can be only one Sexy Celebrity.
No no no. Queen has no place in this. It's Michael or Prince. GOSH!!!!

;P

Prince is the most talented musician of the 2, no doubt about it. But, I'm going with Michael, the greatest entertainer that ever lived and my childhood hero.
“Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are, it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!” ~ Rocky Balboa

TOUGH call.
I absolutely agree with Mojo up there. Prince can play everything masterfully. And he can dance. AND he has teh sex. With all of that said though, Jackson is the King of Pop wedged pretty forcefully right in the middle of our pop culture from childhood.

When I was in the second grade I had an over-sized book that I bought from the school book fair (I think?). Inside was a life-sized photo of a pair of Michael's sparkling shoes. I would stand in front of the mirror with that page propped against me pretending they were mine. I also convinced a few kids that we were brothers because we shared the same bday. Not the year. I was in 2nd grade when Thriller was out.

No lies detected. I seem to recall Sexy hates Queen. I meant the sitch, natch.
Seemingly, there is no reason for these extraordinary, intergalactical upsets.
Just a man; with a man's courage.

If you are talking about overall music quality Prince. But I will take MJ any day. I was a huge fan as a kid, before moving to rock fully. Bad was one of the very first cassettes i owned.

That's tough for me. While Prince had more great albums, Michael Jackson had two of the most perfect albums ever. I'll say Jackson because of Thriller and because he was a better person.

Michael, hands down!