The Ultimate Mofo Mix CD

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I want to make a mix that encompasses the wide ranging musical taste of the wide world that is Mofo. If you want to be involved, post a song that you would like to be on the CD. A song that you really want to be heard or one that reflects your taste. Whatever your reasoning for the choice...post away .

P.S. I'm hoping to get a song from all the regulars 'round here so don't be shy.

I am having a nervous breakdance
"On Fire" - Sebadoh

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Voodoo Child - Jimi Hendrix

The People's Republic of Clogher
Blue Monday - New Order

The Message - Grand Master Flash and the furious 5

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
Born to Run - Bruce Springsteen
I think I'll use the live solo version I have with just Bruce on piano.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Strummer521
I think I'll use the live solo version I have with just Bruce on piano.
Sounds like a good idea. Generally I like The Boss but sometimes I think he and The E-Street Band get a little too bombastic. "Born to Run" is one of those occasions. Great song though! Hope I don't offend you, Sammy.

House of the Rising Sun ~ The Animals

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Gimmie Shelter - Rolling Stones.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Originally Posted by adidasss
Creed - who's got my back
I wouldn't even put Creed on a CD I made for my worst enemy. .

why the hostility towards creed? just because the guy looks rediculous and has weird 80's hand gesturing doesn't mean they didn't produce some of the best rock balads ever.....

why the hostility towards creed? just because the guy looks rediculous and has weird 80's hand gesturing doesn't mean they didn't produce some of the best rock balads ever.....
I'm not gonna argue with you man. I just really dislike Creed

well you can explain why if you don't wanna argue ( you thought i was gonna go a-wall over this? )
I could explain why...but I don't have to... nah nah

All kidding aside... I like Rage Against The Machine and have not heard of the other band (but I am interested). I will simply use one of those other two suggestions