What Women Want

→ in
Tools    

Originally Posted by Austruck
So, exactly how much HAVE you had to drink tonight?
Busted..... not much ...yet...

I think I know what women want though. They want to be understood and respected...just like Men. That and men to be men and not worry about what women want, but what they want and to be confident and take care of themselves and you. That or I could be way off base.....Either way I need to leave work, I am still here and posting between computer work, I had to build 10 systems today and the day is long. Good thing I had a six pack in the fridge for such days (I did not pop the first cap till I was closed, and I am walking home, it is only 2 blocks.)

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'll say this much about what women DON'T want: We usually DON'T want you to "fix it" when we mention a problem we have. Sometimes we just want to mention it!

My husband still hasn't figured this out, and I've told him point-blank: "I don't want you to fix this -- I just want to vent about it and have you nod." Doesn't matter -- he still tries to fix it.

Engineers! Worse yet, male engineers!

Yes, it seems more times than not, in my experience, if you ask for help, it takes a lifetime to get it, but if you say that you can do it yourself, they jump right in.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by Ðèstîñy
Yes, it seems more times than not, in my experience, if you ask for help, it takes a lifetime to get it, but if you say that you can do it yourself, they jump right in.
LOL! BINGO! I still have to open my driver's side car door by rolling down the window and reaching outside and letting myself out (because I asked him to fix it six months ago).

But he's "fixed" my computer and made it unusable whenever I've left it running without being password-protected.

Originally Posted by Austruck
LOL! BINGO! I still have to open my driver's side car door by rolling down the window and reaching outside and letting myself out (because I asked him to fix it six months ago).

But he's "fixed" my computer and made it unusable whenever I've left it running without being password-protected.
Woohoo, I'm not alone!

So it is true: Us Men cannot win no matter what , either we butt in when we shouldnt or we stay quiet when we should stick up and help. Cool, I got it now. BTW, when it comes to computers I have no problem "butting out"...

Alot of women don't know what they want - how is a guy to know if they don't?!
But you see, that's the woman perogative, she can change her mind!

The fair sex may not always know what they want (neither do I), but they often know what they don't want. I remember seeing a preview for this movie with a one; her response was "I don't want to see that piece of crap."

when women give all of herself to the men, they usually take you for granted, but when we dont show some care to them, thats the time when they run after you. i dont understand guys....

Sucker for hot British actors...
This was a great light hearted romantic comedy. I really enjoyed it.

Loved this movie...really liked the premise and I don't think Mel Gibson has ever been sexier onscreen. Helen Hunt, Marisa Tomei and Alan Alda were great too.