Meet The Spartans

→ in
Tools    

.....doesn't know what to put here!
Saw it yesterday, it's been out a while so i thought i'd see what you guys thought of it

I never saw a thread for this movie so i thought i'd make one

Will your system be alright, when you dream of home tonight?
It's better to start a discussion then ask for one... what are your thoughts?

.....doesn't know what to put here!
It's better to start a discussion then ask for one... what are your thoughts?

Well to be honest, i thought it was great, i was laughing all the way!

Have you seen it, what are your thoughts?

Sorry Hass...have to respectfully disagree...this movie is to be avoided at all costs...it is a crime against cinema!

It's one of those movies that makes you feel embarrased for those involved!

You ready? You look ready.
My ladyfriend wanted to take me to this one, but I prayed and prayed and we ended up not going to it. Yes folks, there is a cinema god.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

I'm gonna' put my reputation on the line (worth about a dollar) and say that this movie is absolute crap.

What part of the population finishes watching this kind of crap and feels like they've spent their time wisely? I'd rather stick my head in a cat-box that hasn't been cleaned out since forever. Could these be the same people that would enjoy going to a monster truck rally while chugging beers and crushing them against their head? No, because I'd enjoy that but I wouldn't like this movie. I'm obviously over stepping some sort of line by talking trash without having seen the movie, but do I need to eat dog poo to know that it's going to taste like sh*t? I guess I'm getting more and more frustrated that not everyone thinks like me. This world would spin more smoothly if everyone got on board the DaShiz mobile and took some notes.

I'm leaving my grammatical errors in there, if there are any, as a point. My point being, if everyone thought like I did, my bad grammar would be irrelevant. Along with my inability to clearly identify my rants. I guess my thesis statement would be something like... I think ranting will calm me down. Conclusion: ranting didn't calm me down. All I want to do now is go find a post that I can argue.

I'm coming for someone.

This movie looks uncreative, almost like a parody or something.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

How many f**king "parody" movies must we suffer, are we at a point where every pop culture item must be refferenced?

A parody of a parody would be serious right?

This movie is shockingly bad. When the guy from Borat turns into Transformer I thought omg this film can not get any worse. There are just too many spoof films and this one is not funny. None of the cast are good actors (good actors not needed but to make a good comedy you need a funny cast). I reviewed this film months ago. Terrible movie!!

Much better than other similar movies.

Here in spain, a lot of freak moments are not understanded by the normal people, and we see it like a bad movie.

Here in spain, a lot of freak moments are not understanded by the normal people, and we see it like a bad movie.
In this case ent18, it's not a language or cultural thing...this "movie" is a piece of worthless crap...this is the kind of rubish made to steal a quick buck from a naive movie-going public...

This is the kind of movie that can be used to justify why people download movies from the net! Imagine paying to watch this turd?

Y ent18, buenos dias de un Chileno en Australia!