Happy Anniversary Rhys!

Tools    

He joined here one year ago to do his at least one film a day for a year thread. Since then he has experienced a crap ton of new movies, found a new favorite movie of all time, found a few new favorites, and has become a welcomed new member to the forum. Congrats on your accomplishment dude!

Congradulations Rhys. Sadly we haven't had much interaction lately, but I remember we did hit it off at first. Well, I hope the 1 movie a day for a year thing was overall pleasant. What did your friends and family think about it along the way? Were they interested and encouraging? Well... all the best in the new year!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congradulations Rhys. Sadly we haven't had much interaction lately, but I remember we did hit it off at first. Well, I hope the 1 movie a day for a year thing was overall pleasant. What did your friends and family think about it along the way? Were they interested and encouraging? Well... all the best in the new year!
Yeah we should definitely talk more man! My friends thought and still think I'm crazy and so do my parents haha. My girlfriend hated it because she had to watch films with me when I was with her for the day.

Thanks guys!

So Rhys, of all the 504 movies you watched last year which ones impacted you the most? Well, A Clockwork Orange obviously, but what else?

So Rhys, of all the 504 movies you watched last year which ones impacted you the most? Well, A Clockwork Orange obviously, but what else?
That is quite a difficult question but to name a few; Boyhood, Stand by Me, October Sky, Good Morning Vietnam, The 400 Blows, The Kid, Bicycle Thieves, Donnie Darko, Short Term 12, La Haine and Requiem for a Dream.

Master of My Domain
Happy Anniversary! Your dedication is amazing and I'm glad you've found out about so many good films. Keep on going even if your original journey is over and please do keep posting here.

Oh yes, there was some good debates over Donnie Darko. I remember that movie blew my mind when I first watched it. I get irritated when people say it was nothing special or the acting wasn't that great.

I nearly watched Short Term 12 over the Christmas Holidays. My Dad and my Brother pretty much stick to Youtube and Netflicks, so that was one I found when browsing Netflicks. But I usually look for a pile of interesting movies before I finally pick one to watch, so Short Term 12 is on my massive to watch list now.

The thing isolated becomes incomprehensible
Congratulations for your first anniversary and specially for your accomplishment! It was not an easy one and you did it! Hope you enjoyed every day of it! Have a great year!

Happy Anniversary Rhys! Hope you're enjoying your break from uni
I was until now haha! I've started work on my assignments today. To be fair all it means is watching and researching film so all is good still as always!