Crappy movies you enjoyed

Tools    

Takes alot of guts to admit to you fine folks...I liked Wild Things. Yep I said it! Be it the boobies or the laughable holes some bad movies somehow entertain in spite of themselves.

Another one that comes to mind was Christmas Vacation. My ex tipped me off to this one as I purposefully missed it because European Vacation was sooo bad. Christmas vacation holds up to the original Vacation imo.

The Mist. Yeah the ending was....unique, but overall (especially as Stephen King movies go) this film entertained. Check it out.

Southland Tales was bad. I was wanting to like it, but it was still bad. i got high to watch it - still bad, and 2 1/2 hours long too! Dont see it.

So take off the pretentious coat, pretend no one can hear you, and please tip me off to some good schlock out there.

I wouldn't classify The Mist as a crappy movie, wasn't a masterpiece but I like it a whole lot.

As far as crappy movies I like mostly stuff I liked as a kid like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

There are also many crappy horror movies that I love to watch as you will see in my dvd collection with both my Friday the 13th and Nightmare on elm Street box sets. Both consist of many terrible films but I still like watching them. I'm a big fan of cheesy horror flicks can't really explain why I guess the camp value and all the cliche' goodness.

I wouldn't classify The Mist as a crappy movie, wasn't a masterpiece but I like it a whole lot.

As far as crappy movies I like mostly stuff I liked as a kid like Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

There are also many crappy horror movies that I love to watch as you will see in my dvd collection with both my Friday the 13th and Nightmare on elm Street box sets. Both consist of many terrible films but I still like watching them. I'm a big fan of cheesy horror flicks can't really explain why I guess the camp value and all the cliche' goodness.
I agree that TMNT is good example, and I liked it too. Just sometimes you dont want to have to think to watch a movie.

See the existing threads for cinematic guilty pleasures right HERE and HERE.*

*IF YOU DARE...!
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

A system of cells interlinked
HA! Look at ONJ in that screenie. Ridiculous.
I...musn't....watch....it....but....it....draws....me....to....it....

Mine are:
master of the univser
star kid
Catwomen
super man 3
the mummy returnes
the stupides
dr dolittle all of them
Stelath
in the name of the king
Batman foever
Eanesrt goes to camp
earnest scared stupid
A kid in king aurthers court
lost in space

I think Holden and I are the only ones on MoFo who actually liked Xanadu... I also kinda liked Michael with John Travolta...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I really was surprised to enjoy Tenacious D and the Pick of Destiny. I liked it so well I might even enjoy owning it. I'm curious about the TV show my kids told me about as well.

I like stupid funny movies quite often. I have to be in the mood for them though.

No I stay up late nite so i just called my self nightowl

Ok i admit that I actually enjoyed the film 'Music and Lyrics' starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. I dunno there is just something about it that appealed to me the catchy theme song maybe I dunno.
And oh ya I agree with Tongo jaws is definitely a classic!

I think Holden and I are the only ones on MoFo who actually liked Xanadu... I also kinda liked Michael with John Travolta...
I still aim to watch that, eventually. I also liked Michael.

Crappy films that I've actually enjoyed Jaws
I'm with everyone else.

This has made me realize my list is too long . . .

p.s. Why did you change your name to TONGO, Rob*A bunch of numbers here*?

Hey Destiny! I just like the playful, strong yet bouncy ring to the name Tongo. Rob34207 (the numbers are my zipcode) sounds like a single guy trying to get laid. Er heh heh...

My speciallity. Crappy movies. Im still one of those people that watches a movie to unplug. I dont give a crap about the artistic integrity, directorial concepts and all that jazz. Im a person who thinks too much and one of the few escapes is a good mindless movie. I watch for entertainment not to decode the subtext. Although I acknowledge there are people out there that are entertained by that, its not why i like movies.

My top three crappy movies I enjoyed I think are:

Drive
Mortal Kombat
The Three Musketeers (yes Hold's the one with the awful Jack Bauer Im mean Keif)

The King of Movies
My speciallity. Crappy movies. Im still one of those people that watches a movie to unplug. I dont give a crap about the artistic integrity, directorial concepts and all that jazz. Im a person who thinks too much and one of the few escapes is a good mindless movie. I watch for entertainment not to decode the subtext. Although I acknowledge there are people out there that are entertained by that, its not why i like movies.

My top three crappy movies I enjoyed I think are:

Drive
Mortal Kombat
The Three Musketeers (yes Hold's the one with the awful Jack Bauer Im mean Keif)
lol iam with you there. i think %90 of all people who watch movies are like that to. then there is the %5 who think they are "smart" by watching those inteligant movies, but in reality they would not have a clue about what the hell is going on and the other %5 genaraly realy enjoy those types of movies.