250 Of Camo's Favourites

→ in
Tools    

Fargo Judgement I need to see Dazed again, been a long time and my taste for films that meander has grown leaps and bounds. Mulholland on the other hand, maybe one more shot...someday.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
have not heard of A Serious Man - will have to check it out, four lions is hilarious, own Fargo (so, yay!) been a while since I saw Notorious, but VERY good film

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Fargo has been a mainstay in my top 100 and I think it still would be. I wish I loved Mulholland but something prevents me from doing so.

You can't make a rainbow without a little rain.
I love Notorious, Poltergeist and Judgement At Nuremberg.

I hated Dazed and Confused.

I haven't seen the rest of the movies in the last few sets.

151.SE7EN (David Fincher, 1995)

152.After Hours (Martin Scorsese, 1985)

153.Animal Kingdom (David Michod, 2010)

154.On The Waterfront (Elia Kazan, 1954)

155.A Perfect World (Clint Eastwood, 1993)

Miss Vicky's Loyal and Willing Slave
Se7en is fantastic. After Hours I've only seen once but thought it was a blast and have been meaning to rewatch it. And A Perfect World is another I need to see again. I remember that I liked (possibly really liked) it but it's been a good few years and I don't remember a great amount of actual detail

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
Se7en is fantastic and made my top 100 favourites. Not seen any of your other choices.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

146.Judgement At Nuremberg (Stanley Kramer, 1961)

Maxamillion Shell was mesmerizing in this playing the attorney defending the Nazi generals. His performance had a level of tenacity and power not seen often in american films before it.

Dude, there are a bunch of flicks beside 400 Blows that youre making me want to check out. Not all or most, but a bunch nonetheless.

Amadeus is actually pretty polarizing i think. Well. Raul and Cricket both hate it. Me, Cob and Sean love it tho which is all that matters.

Swan?
I liked Amadeus Im more of a fan of Beethoven though, but felt it a better film than Immortal Beloved.

I actually gave Se7en another watch a couple days ago, it really is an awesome film with the perfect atmosphere for a thriller. Animal Kingdom is quite good as well!

Maxamillion Shell was mesmerizing in this playing the attorney defending the Nazi generals. His performance had a level of tenacity and power not seen often in american films before it.

Dude, there are a bunch of flicks beside 400 Blows that youre making me want to check out. Not all or most, but a bunch nonetheless.
That's awesome . Of that last set i think you'd maybe like Animal Kingdom if you haven't seen it.

Out of your last two sets, I've only seen

On The Waterfront (Elia Kazan, 1954)
Notorious (Alfred Hitchcock,1946)

Both of these are awesome.

Poltergeist (Tobe Hooper, 1982)...I haven't seen it in ages, and probably won't watch it again, but I remember it being very effective and scary at the time.

A Perfect World (Clint Eastwood, 1993)...I'd like to see this one. Actual a lot of the movies in your list look good.

Out of your last two sets, I've only seen

On The Waterfront (Elia Kazan, 1954)
Notorious (Alfred Hitchcock,1946)

Both of these are awesome.

Poltergeist (Tobe Hooper, 1982)...I haven't seen it in ages, and probably won't watch it again, but I remember it being very effective and scary at the time.

A Perfect World (Clint Eastwood, 1993)...I'd like to see this one. Actual a lot of the movies in your list look good.
I'll be surprised if you don't like A Perfect World. Seems like it is your sort of film.

156.South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (Trey Parker, 1999)

157.I, Daniel Blake (Ken Loach, 2016)

158.Talk To Her (Pedro Almodovar, 2002)

159.The Graduate (Mike Nichols, 1967)

160.La Haine (Mathieu Kassovitz, 1995)