Lets Talk Football

Tools    

FC Porto is almost my nationality, so José Mourinho is a milestone in my history, he won a Champions League and it was here he made himself known. He was important in almost every club he passed, has a very strong personality which leads him to be loved when he wins and hated when he loses. I think he's old, not in age but in mentality. He learned a lot from a man named José Maria Pedroto, Pedroto reinvented the game but wasn't a very strong name internationally, one of the first FC Porto victories in the Manchester United field was in Pedroto's era, before the match Pedroto said: "I come here to explore the stupidity that is the English football", that was something Mourinho would say, there was a mentality that English football was "ball forward and faith in God", not many tactics, that doesn't apply as much today. Mourinho should had learned from his last Chelsea passage that players nowadays have agents, and exorbitant amounts of money invested in them, he cannot simply criticize them publicly and expect no repercussions. A few years ago Jose Mourinho was the best without any doubt, today either he reinvents himself or he will have to look for another league with another type of players. Today we don't have mans playing football, he can't talk to players thinking they are Zlatans.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
Oh God, Liverpool are actually going to win the league aren't they.

Oh God, Liverpool are actually going to win the league aren't they.
Yes they are. I couldn't physically say these words as they'd stick in my craw, but it's exciting times if you're a redsh*te supporter as they're playing great entertaining footie.

Shut up! Shut up! Shutupshutupshutupshutupshutup.

LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA

^

Yesterday was hard to watch as an Arsenal fan. Absolute shambles at the back with Lichtsteiner all over the show.

There's no way back for anyone if Liverpool beat City on Thursday.

As a Liverpool fan I'm obviously enjoying this season a lot. I can't quite believe how it has all changed in the last few weeks. Don't want to get ahead of myself and like to see myself as a cautious and realistic fan, but if we win thursday... surely... surely...

Just mad how much difference Van Dijk has made, what a player. Always sounds so surreal when everyone praises our defence now. Eight goals in twenty games was unimaginable with Klopp's early days.

Many Liverpool fans on my Facebook. They are going to be insufferable if they win after years of abuse.

Don't forget what happened to, for example, Arsenal in 02/03. They were 8 points clear at one point and choked. Think it was similar with Newcastle, maybe even Liverpool too? I just remember the Arsenal one because the bookies were paying out on them early and United went on to nick it
It's the prem, anything can and does happen, that's why it's the best league in the world

Don't forget what happened to, for example, Arsenal in 02/03. They were 8 points clear at one point and choked. Think it was similar with Newcastle, maybe even Liverpool too? I just remember the Arsenal one because the bookies were paying out on them early and United went on to nick it
It's the prem, anything can and does happen, that's why it's the best league in the world
Yep, it's always possible, which is what gives me hope. That, and the fact that City are a really good team. These things do happen, I just hope it happens again.

Honestly, if it wasn't for Ole reminding United that they're Manchester United, this could be the worst season of my supporting life. I mean, hoping City win the title? No one should have to suffer this.

Took 7/1 on the Pool at the start of the season so I'm happy enough they are where they are at the moment and hope they can stay there.

I had a bet on Everton winning 3-1 on the Spurs match before Xmas, so everyone thought that was really funny. Had another 3-1 punt on Boxing Day but gladly lost in favour of such a big win. My other two subsequent 3-1 bets went down the drain. There's something I love about a 3-1 scoreline. I wish Everton would listen to me.
That's what being an Evertonian does for you - puts you in the land of eternal dreams

"""" Hulk Smashhhh."""
I had a bet on Everton winning 3-1 on the Spurs match before Xmas, so everyone thought that was really funny. Had another 3-1 punt on Boxing Day but gladly lost in favour of such a big win. My other two subsequent 3-1 bets went down the drain. There's something I love about a 3-1 scoreline. I wish Everton would listen to me.
That's what being an Evertonian does for you - puts you in the land of eternal dreams
I'm a big Everton fan myself, Bets have not been going my way lately either.

"Banshee is the greatest thing ever. "

I've made my fortune this season by waiting for Arsenal to go a goal down and then backing them to win or draw.
Thankfully they took a surprise lead against Liverpool at the weekend and saved me money

The whole world are city fans tonight.