What are you currently binge-watching?

Tools    

Nearly finished with the first season of The Responder (2022) from BBC One.

It's a well done police drama series starring Martin Freeman. Despite Freeman's participation, this is not a comedy. It's very dark. All the action takes place in Liverpool, with Freeman having been demoted from Inspector to Sargent. He has some mental issues, and is in frequent turmoil.

A second season was ordered for 2023.
Wow, he doesn’t even look like Martin Freeman in this show. The show sounds terrific & I guess I could sign up for a free trial of Brit Box again.

Interesting how many new shows have only 6 episodes per season.

I finished the 2nd season of Halo the other day and it was by far the worst thing I've ever seen.I don't know why they insist on having Master Chief with his helmet off the entire time, and there was hardly ANY action in this season. Came off more like a drama.

I finished the 2nd season of Halo the other day and it was by far the worst thing I've ever seen.I don't know why they insist on having Master Chief with his helmet off the entire time, and there was hardly ANY action in this season. Came off more like a drama.
Why on earth did you watch 2 seasons?

We're working our way through all 10 seasons (2004-2022) of the Brit medical comedy series Doc Martin, chiefly starring Martin Clunes and Caroline Catz. It's harmless, cute, and very watchable. No SJ in evidence.

We're interspersing that with another Brit series DCI Banks (2010-2016), starring Stephen Tompkinson and Andrea Lowe (and later, Caroline Catz). Some of the episodes crimes are a bit grizzly, but at least they don't spend the whole time on the characters' idiot phones.

Fallout, but after im going to watch the M Night trilogy of Unbreakable, Split, and Glass. I saw Unbreakable years ago when it came out in theaters and was disappointed. Never saw the others. Going to rewatch the first one even and hopefully appreciate it more now. I'm sure I had set expectations, but to be fair M Night has been more miss than hit lately.

I'm outlier, I'm binge watching the old Family Feud game show with Richard Dawson
He was the best host of "Family Feud", by far! Hope you're enjoying it!

I'm outlier, I'm binge watching the old Family Feud game show with Richard Dawson
How were you able to get ahold of those?!

A system of cells interlinked
I don't get a chance to binge anything these days, but these are the three shows currently in rotation at my house...

Person of Interest

3 Body Problem

Lost

Not my cup of tea, but I can watch this for free on Prime so maybe I should give it a shot & try something different.