If you can enter into a movie...

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
I would enter Kill Bill, bring GoGo Yubari out.

I would then enter Disney's Frozen with GoGo. I would ask GoGo to immediately use her special weapon to shatter the kneecaps of anyone who started singing at any time during the movie.

That is all.

I would enter Kill Bill, bring GoGo Yubari out.

I would then enter Disney's Frozen with GoGo. I would ask GoGo to immediately use her special weapon to shatter the kneecaps of anyone who started singing at any time during the movie.

That is all.
They would have the itch to sing anyways. But GoGo would encourage them to "let it go"

i would enter any time machine movie, take myself back to 13 and start over
I had the thought of doing that before. If I could just jump my current consciousness into my younger self back in time. Sort of like Quantum Leap.

Not only the thought of starting things over and doing things wiser but also using the skills I gathered in the knowledge of events that will happen despite the butterfly effect of my new actions.

Particularly getting a head start in school being a smart-ass an adult and getting good grades that time around.

Also having the martial arts experience of an adult instructor would be useful.

And add how good I got a drawing as an adult would be much more impressive as a 13 year old.

Be less nervous and more confident now would open up more opportunities for me then.