3. What's Eating Gilbert Grape
4. The Lion King
5. Romeo + Juliet
6. Never Been Kissed
7. The Quick & The Dead
8. Beethoven's 2nd
9. Homeward Bound
10. 101 Dalmations
I thought This Boy's Life, The Basketball Diaries, Total Eclipse and even Marvin's Room were better than The Quick and the Dead. If you're going to pick '90s Leo films, I would say all of those are better choices! That's just my opinion.

See the trailer here:

I thought This Boy's Life, The Basketball Diaries, Total Eclipse and even Marvin's Room were better than The Quick and the Dead. If you're going to pick '90s Leo films, I would say all of those are better choices! That's just my opinion.
But The Quick And The Dead is a lot more fun than any of the films you mentioned.

The Quick and the Dead is the second-worst movie he's ever done, as far as I'm concerned (behind The Man in the Iron Mask). I didn't even really find it fun.

Hmmm... I love The Quick and the Dead... and actually like The Man in the Iron Mask... I wasn't too fond of Leo back then but thought he was perfect as the spoiled brat king...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

My Faves:

value
10. The Sixth Sense (1999)
A frightening story of a boy who can see dead people who don't realize that they're dead yet.
God....
I sure hope to all hell that, right now, I ain't no ghost.

9. Dead Man Walking (1995)
God....
I sure hope to all hell that, right now, I ain't no dead man walking.

8. Dumb & Dumber (1994)
This movie is just plain stupid, simple & funny.
Not to mention my favorite comedy of all time.

7. Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
Mannn....
I wish I was made outta liquid metal.

6. The Joy Luck Club (1993)
Even tho I try to keep an open mind, honestly, I usually just can't get into chick-flicks. This movie is an exception. However, as much as I like it, it's still not my fave chick-flick of all time.....

5. The Bridges Of Madison County (1995)
.... this one is.

4. Unforgiven (1992)
I guess this film could've also been called "The Final Chapter Of The Man With No Name, But Now We've Given Him A Name.... Punk."

3. Good Will Hunting (1997)
Mork wins an Oscar for his portrayal of a down to Earth Southie with a sympathetic ear?
Well, how do you like them apples?

2. Pulp Fiction (1994)
No matter how many times I view it, no matter what time of the day it is, I never get tired of watching this film. Because Pulp Fiction is like pie.
And any time is a good time for pie.

1. Goodfellas (1990)
When it comes to gangster movies, you just can't beat this one for charismatic energy. Martin Scorcese pays close attention the minute details that the members of a 60's-70's mafia family engage in for the sake of maintaining the lifestyle that they have so become accustomed to. Then the film progresses into a depiction of how that type of self-contained lifestyle can only eventually crumble as the "normal" world outside of the Cosa Nostra continually changes & evolves.

C'mon, it's better than The Beach. It's also better than Critters 3, but I don't think you really meant "ever done" did you?
Yes, I did. And Critters 3 is literally the only DiCaprio feature I haven't seen.

And I like The Beach. I didn't the first time I saw it, but it's grown on me. And contrary to popular belief, Leo is brilliant in it. I have a review for it in my review thread.

Each to their own, I know, but I thought The Beach was pretty poor. I'd rather watch TQATD over a few DiCaprio films. Also, Leo's not the problem with The Beach. In fact, he and Tilda Swinton are the only really good things about it.

se7en
american beauty
american history x
as good as it gets
before sunrise
fight club
magnolia
La vita è bella
Mononoke-hime
leaving las vegas
Schindler's list
the boondock saints
the green mile
the sixth sense
the usual suspects

Each to their own, I know, but I thought The Beach was pretty poor. I'd rather watch TQATD over a few DiCaprio films. Also, Leo's not the problem with The Beach. In fact, he and Tilda Swinton are the only really good things about it.
He's definitely one of the strongest parts of the movie, I agree. Swinton is good too. I think it's also beautifully shot, has a great soundtrack, it's entertaining, etc.

In no real order

The Usual Suspects
True Romance
Silence of The Lambs
Fight Club
American Beauty
Trainspotting
The Sixth Sense
Lock Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
Fargo
Office Space

I cannot say why I feel uneasy to select things like ‘top ten’ from any sphere. I have been a movie buff and I am still so. I like a few films not always for the same reasons. The following is my submission of the Top Ten Movies of 90s. I do not feel comfortable as there is little scope to present why I have selected them.
1.Beauty and the Beast (1991,directed by Gary Trousdale, Kirk Wise)

2.Schindler's List (1993, directed by Steven Spielberg)
3.Sense and Sensibility (1995, directed by Ang Lee)
4.Braveheart (1995, directed by Mel Gibson)
5.Se7en (1995, directed by David Fincher)
6.Hamlet(1996, Kenneth Branagh)
7.Life is Beautiful (1997, Roberto Remigio Benigni)
8.Eyes Wide Shut (1999, Stanley Kubrick)
9.American Beauty (1999, directed by Sam Mendes)
The Matrix ( 1999, directed by Larry and Andy Wachowski)

Eyes wide shut

brave heart

Forrest Gump
Saving Private Ryan
Dances With Wolves
Ghost
The Matrix
Pretty Woman
American Beauty
The Hunchback of Notre Dame
Benny & Joon
Boys Dont Cry

come on guys what about thelma and louise. geena davis and susan sarandon both in the female lead.