Reviews on some recent movies I've seen.

→ in
Tools    

Sky High:
Good movie with lots of humour directed at young teens. Interesting look at combining High School and saving the world. 8/10

Wallace and Gromit The curse of the were-rabbit:

Very good!! good story line with claymation instead of scrappy animated stuff. 9/10

Charlie and the Chocolate factory:
Great but lost my interest with the flashbacks of Willy Wonka's Childhood. Johnny Depp looked like Michael Jackson.
7/10

War of the worlds:
Great movie. One of my favourites. Great acting but ending was lame. It's also a lot better if you've seen the old one.
9.5/10

Howl's Moving castle:
Good. ISn't boring. Has jokes every now and then to keep you happy. Better than Spirited away.
7.5/10

That's all for now! Hope i helped you decide a movie to watch!

What the hell, Johnny Depp's portrayel of Willy Wonka to me didn't seem one bit to be like Michael Jackson. And the flashbacks were great what the hell That movie was amazing.. Better than War of the Worlds.. IMO.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
What the hell, Johnny Depp's portrayel of Willy Wonka to me didn't seem one bit to be like Michael Jackson.
He looked more like Melanie Sykes....

Here to support the villians.......
Originally Posted by The_Elephant_Man
What the hell, Johnny Depp's portrayel of Willy Wonka to me didn't seem one bit to be like Michael Jackson. And the flashbacks were great what the hell That movie was amazing.. Better than War of the Worlds.. IMO.
The Elephant man is right Charlie and the chocolate factory was better than War of the Worlds, War of the worlds was mediocre at best, although the special effects were excellent I just didn't enjoy the film.