The Fifth Hall of Fame

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
It seems that everyone but Pussy liked Boys Don't Cry, and that's really all I could've hoped for. A big reason why I nominated it is because it didn't get a sniff at the 90's list, so I wanted to get it out there a little more.
I didn't realize that. It should have.

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
Musicals just don't seem to do very well in general halls of fame because there are quite a few people that just don't like musicals.

Musicals just don't seem to do very well in general halls of fame because there are quite a few people that just don't like musicals.
Yeah, it seems often you either love or hate musicals. You know what I think I'm gonna make a thread and see if people are up for it, at least to see if we get a decent amount of people.

I know what I would nominate if I participated...
Hairspray....am I right?

I don't always like the songs in a musical. But I know they will be over in 3 minutes and then back to the movie.

Let the night air cool you off
I don't know if I would have time for this and the big hall of fame, but if I don't join this somebody nominate The Umbrellas of Cherbourg for me.

The spellcheck for Cherbourg is Cheeseburger apparently. The Umbrellas of Cheeseburger would make an awesome musical.

Ha! your right, The Umbrellas of Cheeseburger!...crazy spell check.

You have time,you guys are always talking about expanding your horizons and delving into musicals is a good way to do that.

I'm totally going to nominate Repo! The Genetic Opera.

Just kidding. I hate that movie. Actually, gbgoodies is probably going to like my nomination.