OLIVER REED
LEE MARVIN
SAM PECKINPAH
SAM FULLER
FRITZ LANG

Historical-

NITCHE
EINSTEIN

Personally as a big fan of Queen, I would like to see a biopic on Freddie Mercury.

Originally Posted by Revenant
Personally as a big fan of Queen, I would like to see a biopic on Freddie Mercury.

Great choice... I'd like to see one on Jimi Hendrix and Bob Marley too...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

YYZ
A fRAIL sYrup wa DriPPing OF HeR...
There's a jimmy hendrix bio-pic, it's good , but just that.
The Jim Morrison one with val kilmer is way better.
iwould love to see one about Syd Barret, seeing how he went crazy.

A cool biopic, was meat loaf's one!

I realize everyone is probably going to think I am a cheese head but:

Brett Favre

after he is long retired, or dead.

Originally Posted by ArchibaldTuttle
I realize everyone is probably going to think I am a cheese head

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
Originally Posted by Tacitus

Wolfe Tone

Shane MacGowan

George Best - el Beatle needs a much better boipic than the awful 2000 mess.
I absolutely hate Shane MacGowan, he's just a republican pisshead who happened to be in a **** band.
Do a biopic on anybody but him.
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Originally Posted by nebbit
I would love to see one on LordyLord
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Originally Posted by nebbit
I would love to see one on LordyLord

I second that...
I would like you both to move to Utah with me. I think you know why. Seriously though…thank you.

Originally Posted by Revenant
Out of all the choices listed so far, this one would be my first choice. What an awesome band and an amazing talent. I would pay EVENING prices to see it!

My choices would be…
Wernher von Braun.
Lewis, Clark, and Sacajawea.
Hank Williams Sr.
Pink Floyd…especially David Gilmour.
Anton Szandor Levay (not because I’m a fan…but because I think it would be an interesting story)

There are probably better choices I could make, but I can’t spend all day thinking about it.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Lets put a smile on that block
Is no one else interested in Micheal Jackson?? Or am i just a morbidly creepy freak?

Wait...I gave you props, biatch! Or is that what you're doing now? It's so hard to tell when a Brit tries to be ghetto.

Lets put a smile on that block
I am a riddle wrapped in an enigma encased in a shell of crispy skin made from several secret spices...My words are ones of peace my lone soldier....

As for being ghetto, I thought i was being camp in a Kenneth Williams Carry On stylee, but if you think thats ghetto then you Go Girlfriend My Shizzly Nizzly...izzle...zle....But you are correct, Brits doing ghetto is about as good an idea as a Nun in a cucumber field.

Originally Posted by blibblobblib

As for being ghetto, I thought i was being camp in a Kenneth Williams Carry On stylee, but if you think thats ghetto then you Go Girlfriend My Shizzly Nizzly...izzle...zle....But you are correct, Brits doing ghetto is about as good an idea as a Nun in a cucumber field.
I realized after I posted that you weren't, but then I thought I'd get a good response if I left it...and I did. You so funny...and not in a fish wearing a tuxedo way either. More like an Ernest Goes to Camp on Crack way.

Ernest had a way of doing that to people. It's empathy...you automatically revert to a level of stupidity that...see...I can't finish my, uh...

Good one, J.

It'll probably be made after his death, and then it'll be a sentimental mess.