Goriest Death of all Time

Tools    

Official Sacrifice to Holden Pike
I guess I have a weak stomach. It gets weaker with age, too...

Originally Posted by Pyro Tramp
That moment is in fact a homage, or so i think, to a very similar (gore and effects wise) scene in George Romeros Day of the Dead
Day of the Dead!!! Damn! I really want to see that movie. If there is any way such as me, living in Sydney Australia, could get some help laying my hands on a copy, that would greatly be appreciated.

Shaun of the Dead rules thou!

Originally Posted by Animal_Mother
You folks are women......... half of these so called "gory" deaths don't even register with me.
Just because they're chosen doesnt mean i/we feel they are particularly gory compared with real life, however in the medium of film they are more gory than other deaths, if you catch me drift. Care to mention a death that did register with you?

Originally Posted by RedQueen83
Ok I have seen that movie it was terrible!!!! so pathetic and cheesy but it was totally gross!!!! I watched RE2 recently and it was awsome some gory parts but great none the less!!!!
That such a shame, i assume you are referring to Dead/Alive (Braindead) being bad, yet you have just recommended RE2.......<sigh> i fear for the future of cinema

What is wrong with the Resident Evil Movies?

"Resident Evil 2:Apocolypse" Mila Jovavich
"Phone Booth" Colin Ferrel, Keifer Sutherland (2003)
"Pay it Forward" Haley Joel Osmond, Helen Hunt(2000)
"American Wedding" Jason Biggs, Alyson Hannigan(2003)
"Dogma" Ben Affleck, Matt Damon(1999)
"LOTR" 1,2 & 3 Vigo Mortenison, Elijah Wood (2002-2003)
"Thirteen" Holly Hunter, Nikkie Reed (2004)

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Few films are as gore-filled as Takashi Miike's Ichi the Killer (2001). Every death in there is just over-the-top brutal, including the boss getting cut quite literally in half.
yeah but they are cartoonish deaths with that dont look too real and by the end of the movie your numb to any sort of shock they try on you.
anyways id say the man being bludgeoned to death with a fire extinguisher in irreversible btw id say its a 2 minute steadycam shot that does not pan away and its pretty much a close up the whole time.

Originally Posted by RedQueen83
What is wrong with the Resident Evil Movies?
What's right with them?
OK, the original was quite good, but the second, which i referred to, sucked @ss

Well everyone has there own opinion personally I can't wait til the 3rd comes out

Yes, they do. Personally im intrigued what merit you found in the second, to me it was in the same league as Haunted Mansion in the worst films ever

Yo, I'm new. The laser sequence in the 1st resident evil was impressive, and then the rest of the film was a disapointment from then on in. It probably had something to do with the fact that about 80% of the cast was killed off in that part and the rest of the film was s-t-r-e-t-c-h-e-d. Haven't seen the new one but if its more of the same I don't think I'll bother. As for the goriest death, Battle Royale was quite gruesome (Funny how the kids could act in it but probably wouldn't get in to see it at the cinema) and the first two deaths in the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the mallet and hook ones, always had me catching my breath.

When the zombies got Dylan Moran in Shaun of the Dead.

Welcome to the human race...
Death-wise, the worst one I've seen would have to be from Shaun of the Dead where Dylan Moran gets pulled out the window and ripped apart by zombies. I read somewhere that it was meant to be funny, but I couldn't laugh.

Other than that, one of the other gory bits I've seen that I don't think's been mentioned would have to be the bit in Once Upon A Time In Mexico where Sands gets his eyes removed with a DRILL. *shudder*

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2003) when Andy gets his leg sawn off, hanged on a spike, nails ripped off, salt rubbed into the wound and then stabbed by Erin to end his pain.

What about Jesus!!!!! Jesus death in Passion Of The Christ was pretty nasty.. Like when the whip thing ripped out the flesh with it. And the nails and the blood and the dying...There is my choice though.

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10

The man slitting his own throat in the new "Exorcist" was probably the worst death I think I have yet to see in a movie.

Here's another one! I dont know if you would clasify this as a gory death but it sure was a great death.

George W Bush In Farenheit 9/11. You don't think a man could commit such a horrifying political suicide all by his lonesome. Sitting there reading (If He Can) about goats with kids while planes are flying into buildings.. Naughy Naughty.

For eyes, see Zombi 2 (Zombie Flesh Eaters) and im sure i said it before but Dylan Morans death in SOFTD was a homage to an even more gruesome one in Day of the Dead

A system of cells interlinked
Day of the Dead - "Choke on em!!! Choke on em!!!!"

Here's Johnny!
alrite yea although it was very funny that guy in shuan of the dead was gruesome guts everywhere and then his girlfriend ran after his head with his leg.....hilarious

mission to mars: spun round til one explodes in a sandy whirlwind

i cant remember any real good ones, though i should see more horror movies and the like....ive been meaning to do that for a while....mite see day of the dead tomoro or original dawn, phaps friday the 13th?

You ready? You look ready.
The worst I've seen is Full Metal Jacket. The bathroom scene. That just made me say ew. Nothing more. I'm hard to scare or freak out when it comes to this stuff.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza